the crazy stuff you do

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

so I pulled the plugs and will give it the 5 hrs them plug it back up( lights Leds) and that should be ok they can come on at 6:30 today....

basscaptain

basscaptain

it's going to be a long day Now I have power problems for some reason I'm popping breakers inside the shop... start 2 mins after I set up the I power and put the box by the panel ... 1 line here is poping and the problem is it also got my cams on it so it could be any were..... Out there ... Fu.k Me.......

basscaptain

basscaptain

so at this point I'm thinking about flipping the 3 right now today ..> since I have to reset everything to go again in a hr....

may just add the timers now set up the new clone/seed light/area also...

and just say lets go to flower....>>>>>>>F..k It......................... Part of my light strips should be here today/red,
the others from NLV will be here in a few days......

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

it's going to be a long day Now I have power problems for some reason I'm popping breakers inside the shop... start 2 mins after I set up the I power and put the box by the panel ... 1 line here is poping and the problem is it also got my cams on it so it could be any were..... Out there ... Fu.k Me.......
i dont know what you got ,but this i do know ,the T5HO light i have will not run on a plug that has a trip breaker in it,i use only gfci recepticuls,and the light will trip breaker every time you plug it in ,when i go to a reg recepticul ,no problem,so might look into that.
hey getting crazy on the mars thread,maybe yall can help
wasnt it big cube that was running that micro grow with cfl bulbs,i cant remember?
anyway blow him up over there i think it was him,i dont need a light i just built one,he does or i think it was him,but someone recent threw up a grow with cfl bulbs and needs it

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

so at this point I'm thinking about flipping the 3 right now today ..> since I have to reset everything to go again in a hr....

may just add the timers now set up the new clone/seed light/area also...

and just say lets go to flower....>>>>>>>F..k It......................... Part of my light strips should be here today/red,
the others from NLV will be here in a few days......
got to do what you think is right

basscaptain

basscaptain

I got it... my azz forgot to tape off a line between to cords outside when I added the 2 extra lines out there..

I have them plug in the shop here

Last edited:
basscaptain

basscaptain

I got it... my azz forgot to tape off a line between to cords outside when I added the 2 extra lines out there..

I have them plug in the shop here

Last edited:
basscaptain

basscaptain

i dont know what you got ,but this i do know ,the T5HO light i have will not run on a plug that has a trip breaker in it,i use only gfci recepticuls,and the light will trip breaker every time you plug it in ,when i go to a reg recepticul ,no problem,so might look into that.
hey getting crazy on the mars thread,maybe yall can help
wasnt it big cube that was running that micro grow with cfl bulbs,i cant remember?
anyway blow him up over there i think it was him,i dont need a light i just built one,he does or i think it was him,but someone recent threw up a grow with cfl bulbs and needs it
he was talking up Mar's..... then he ran 1....>>>>>>> he is now waiting on his shipment form china... LOL
yes you need 1 F..K that I'm going to roll that post as hard as needed to try and get you a light >>> Love you Bro :)

I still have not pluged that light in.. It was funny how it happened at that sec...

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

he was talking up Mar's..... then he ran 1....>>>>>>> he is now waiting on his shipment form china... LOL
yes you need 1 F..K that I'm going to roll that post as hard as needed to try and get you a light >>> Love you Bro :)

I still have not pluged that light in.. It was funny how it happened at that sec...
i wouldnt except it bro if i did ,dont have a clue when im gonna do anymore growing,right now i feel like i have something missing about the size of a football right in the middle of my chest,no pain just itch from being shaved,but lost something dont know what ,still have the drive i think but just feel like you can see right threw me,weird shit and new beginnings,anyway ,no i wouldnt except it,see im a weird strange bastard brought up by myself and figured out many moons ago ,free isnt free and always cost something,like over seas went there for a cause,the honor of doing something for a place i love,turned out costing me a lot,no glory not even a good feeling of hey i did my part my ansectors would be proud,none that stuff just heart ache and loss,the american way,i can bitch at todays society though i did my part,but what a web i weaved,free is never free,it always cost in ones mind haahahah
far as lights go,i dont need lights at all ,i need freedom to grow a plant i love,not just for medicine ,but a plant standing 15ft tall swaying in the sun light and wrapped around a hill side representing freedom of what comes right out the soil we stand on,i just like growing dont matter what,if it were legal here,state level dont mean shit to me,that shit changes every election ,when uncle sam legalize ,im legal and this 2.5 acres be covered with my favorite plant,hahahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

1.5 inches yesterday
I got 2ft to play with....

Go to Thanksgiving then flip???
i went ahead and topped my 2 tallest plants and skirted the other 4 yesterday,im not ready to flip yet,want to try and even out canopy first,them 4 white gold seem to be more indica and squatty plants ,dont know yet might even top them too,sure as shit i put a lot of work in and half be males

Top Bottom