the crazy stuff you do

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

1 side of the panel will be the shop... the other side will be apt & Grow....:)
It will be full soon :)
diesnt matter how you do it,if your gonna run a grow you know already the amps go up,as long as you dont go over 80% your breaker is fine,with the room you have in your panel i would wire 3 or 4 recpticuals max per breaker,i hiughly doubt you could over load that but still 80% rule dig,so what i would do is my grow room id have 3 gfci recpticul 1 regular recpiticul ,for the bastard child like my t5 it wont run on a gfci for some reason,anyway run them 4 recpticuls to one 20 amp breaker,do the same for your veg room on it on breaker then your mother room or babies run regular recpticuals they done need a lot of light or power,if you dig,one thing for sure with condensation being a problem i would foot the costr of the gfci recpticulas,that way any isse pop the breaker at the plug instead of the panel,dont know about your panel but i got to move all kind shit to get to it hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Prolly sucks for you but I could use some of that rain , been really dry here! Feels like the Fukien desert.
i been getting a little unfortunatly im only growing brocille and caulifour right now ,there loving it though,when i need rain from the blistering heat ,it comes from a green water hose hahah,same boat,all ours comes in jan and feb and done for the year

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

got for the nursery but , Now that I got It I really like it... may use more of these also....
ya he had 1k hid lighting ,1 for each 6ft long swing 2 plants under them,he did have a full size room to do so ,hell of a gardener and great guy,lost him 3 yrs ago to what tried to take me recent,dude loved the kloctsativa or something along them lines just about all he grew,and used hempy buckets,made it easy to control whole room and would take um outside daily for fresh sunshine and air like clock work

Latest posts

Top Bottom