the crazy stuff you do

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I'm done Fucking around.... I'll have this done before the next strom....................
those 3 plants are not going to like that 3x3 so this is a fast fix.... 2-3 days and everything will be in here.......
keep that window in mind as far as light goes,i wouldnt just block it off in case i needed it for fresh air down the line

basscaptain

basscaptain

id put rafters up 2x4,flat wood across the top of them and rubberized coating on top of wood and done with the condensation issue at least there it will run down the wall if you put a small pitch to the ceiling,dont coat the rubber on until your done with wiring and insulation all that stuff
that was my plan... I have some liner for a shower tub etc..... thats going on top of the ocd... it's 8'x8.. so i'm coming over5.5'..... then down on a 33 or so to the top of the pens ...

not going to lay 2x4 down cause I want the room to put vent fans in.... also so i'll just box and block it in... inside and out will be wood and then down the road I'll paint it all white....

Window stays cause I'll use it.........
if needed I have a 5000 btu window ac that will go in there by the window....

above the pens will be N1

the pens will be veg.......

the 4x8x8 room will be flower......................

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

that was my plan... I have some liner for a shower tub etc..... thats going on top of the ocd... it's 8'x8.. so i'm coming over5.5'..... then down on a 33 or so to the top of the pens ...

not going to lay 2x4 down cause I want the room to put vent fans in.... also so i'll just box and block it in... inside and out will be wood and then down the road I'll paint it all white....

Window stays cause I'll use it.........
if needed I have a 5000 btu window ac that will go in there by the window....

above the pens will be N1

the pens will be veg.......

the 4x8x8 room will be flower......................
hell ya forgot about that stuff,think as wide as i can get it my depot is 3 ft but shit is the bomb

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

why can't I use roll roofing and cover the whole top like a add on????
why not it is burned in and water proof,thats the whole goal is water proofing ,just be harder in that tight space,far as that idea goes ,why not go ahead and frame your ceiling joist with 2x6 and ply wood,osb whatever ,have a roof over that room and durable enough to walk on,as long as you dont shoot nails or screws threw it it is a water proof roof/room addition

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i rebuilt this deck over the basement here ,it is 40ft long and has 8ft from wall out,you seen it with my watermelon grow, my son has pissed around for 3 years now about water proofing it,i think even fiberglass would be a great option,we want to water proof it and then build a floating deck on top of it,so i mentioned roll out roofing and then decking it,he still giving me the waiting on loan shit,so like is said 3 years since i rebuilt it,im just about ready to just put regular tar paper and shingles up there,im sick of picking up plastic that has dried in the sun and flakes off every time wind blows,i put tyvek up there and it is bad to bone,but ran out last 10 ft i guess and just plastic,that 6mil crap only last about 6 months in a texas sun

Top Bottom