the crazy stuff you do

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

1st time using them... But the way they shipped and very fair price.... and FAST........
They got my Business

You know I'm doing this because of You( Reno's) and GK Beans not popping for me.........
My Fault so I'll fix the problem........................................................................................
Don't want your gear looking bad around here................🤬😈😵🤒👽😎🧐

Last edited:
Srenots

Srenots

1st time using them... But the way they shipped and very fair price.... and FAST........
They got my Business

You know I'm doing this because of You( Reno's) and GK Beans not popping for me.........
My Fault so I'll fix the problem........................................................................................
Don't want your gear looking bad around here................🤬😈😵🤒👽😎🧐
didnt know that, whats the problem, cold?

basscaptain

basscaptain

the shop changes to much.....
the tents work but to really keep it warm out there I'm running the heater but also that blow dyer...... Great for heat but it drys evey thing out....fast....... so I have to keep the water going ..... it just isn't like a house with more of a controlled heat......
I think
the fact that i'm really just living in a garage right now has a lot to do with my beans popping...... And it would be any that I try......... now if it was spring /summer I would have no problems......

it also sound good to me cause it's a reason to just do it and be done with it... LOL

ps . I really was thinking that moving them out thereto the tents, would fix the problem but this will... TRUST Me...

basscaptain

basscaptain

i need to muster the strength to get a net in there on mine,maybe couple more weeks have it filled in
anything you do is just making you stronger bro......................................... I know it's a bitch but a little every few days and before you know it your rolling again........ but better them before all this happen........ I knew it........................

Latest posts

Top Bottom