the crazy stuff you do

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I'll do that tomorrow in the light
run it 30 min without a load and then 30 min with a load,will seat the rings and you all good,even small engines are assembled using assembly grease if you dig,i love mine had it since the 90 's burns clean,ive never had any problem cranking it up using propane,the gas doesnt sit in a bowl and sour if you dig,come to think of it only one time in all these years i had one issue,it would not give power,so i took a angle grinder and run the rock backwards on concrete to cause a back arch and the bitch started throwing out the power,went threw a torando and tough as bullets man,i do crank up,yearly ,also change oil new or old once year,living in hurricane alley you never know,i can get 10 hours on a 30 gal bottle of propane with a few lights and fridge hooked up

basscaptain

basscaptain

I have to make 1 more list of stuff to get to run a gas/propane line on the outside to the back were the stove will be and to bove the grow room for the heater....

basscaptain

basscaptain

they said be around the 4 or so before they can get me a tank out here...

I have 2 @ 100lb tanks now and 5 @ 25lb tanks and then that 3 lber so if something did happen I can run a few days right now.........

basscaptain

basscaptain

Stuff is expensive. And they get to charge whatever they want.
They have you by the balls I all ready see there game.....

here there's 2 people to go to for home del..... trust me I see it all ready....... that's why I have a lot of spare's cause they can fuck you up fast if there busy :(

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

run it 30 min without a load and then 30 min with a load,will seat the rings and you all good,even small engines are assembled using assembly grease if you dig,i love mine had it since the 90 's burns clean,ive never had any problem cranking it up using propane,the gas doesnt sit in a bowl and sour if you dig,come to think of it only one time in all these years i had one issue,it would not give power,so i took a angle grinder and run the rock backwards on concrete to cause a back arch and the bitch started throwing out the power,went threw a torando and tough as bullets man,i do crank up,yearly ,also change oil new or old once year,living in hurricane alley you never know,i can get 10 hours on a 30 gal bottle of propane with a few lights and fridge hooked up
When I first got to the farm people were missing this guy and wondering where he was and hoping he was alright, despite how 'pissy' okdskol4ever could be. So happy to read your posts and see you back with your gang of friends. Wishing you a quick recovery.

basscaptain

basscaptain

Ya Eric gets back on sunday... I'm still thinking about taking his and just acting dumb LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom