the crazy stuff you do

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

no sir, dont send em, run em man ...wtf! they were gifted.... use em bro
sounded to me like you need um ,just holler,my last breed was blue dream and brass monkey ran them a couple times didnt really care for um so ditched them seeds,but ya im looking to one day before i leave this world to grow another big ass tree just like i did in the 70's just waiting,with a split rib cage i believe if i did get caught they wouldnt want the medical bills and just let me make it hahahah,one day

Srenots

Srenots

sounded to me like you need um ,just holler,my last breed was blue dream and brass monkey ran them a couple times didnt really care for um so ditched them seeds,but ya im looking to one day before i leave this world to grow another big ass tree just like i did in the 70's just waiting,with a split rib cage i believe if i did get caught they wouldnt want the medical bills and just let me make it hahahah,one day
and ur grow looks good from here...why do u say its running like sht? not seein it man

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

and ur grow looks good from here...why do u say its running like sht? not seein it man
went with some kellog soil from home depot and went with humbolt 2 part ferts,wanted to change shit up and challenge myself,only problem was ,i didnt expect my chest to get split apart,and these damn plants were supose to be pulled and mam kept um going while is i was bed bound,so now i feel obligated to grow um out and cant hardly bend over if you dig,got a little cal mag issue going but hadnt done nothing cause that shit coming off bottom anyway,when i get a net up hahahah,so that needs done,foilate bottoms need done and then i want to give um 2 or 3 weeks to grow in net and flip there ass,if i get a ounze of buds im good ,hell soon as my heart gave out just laid down the cigs and i hadnt smoked medicine since then either dont even know if i can,sure shit cant right now,damn coughing damn near kills me and this old old ass hen cant hit or shot or stab or burn me now so she just makes me laugh and kills me without even lifting a finger shit what a young feller to do these days hahahahha

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

they dont look tall from here....what are they, not even a foot yet?
right at a foot,i normally flip tem at 14 in but i dont know when im gonna get more in the dirt so im bush um out and try for a net full of buds this time,that kellog soil ,dont waste your time with it,shit is very good fro seedlings though,i usally just do 1 gal pots,after that mistake went got old trusty ocean forest and up potted to the 3 gal ,i dont have a lot of room in there for tall stuff but i might be able to fill it wit buds across a net ,will see ,about ready to go back to my tea too,this humbolt stuff doesnt do shit for the mag and calcium end.
live and learn i wanted a switch up,got it now i need to fix hahahah

Srenots

Srenots

so just flip now man...

25r20d

S

SolarGarten

I'm still living out of a suit case, so I need the room to build and the tent just makes scene to me ,I can keep it heated if needed, don't have to worry about rain, and it looks like I'm living and building here... also when the tents in the woods it looks like theres/I'm hunting at this time of yr.... I don't really think that I need to worry about it , BUT why Not???

That's cool, your camping and growing. Are you on private land or out far into some woodlands?

Latest posts

Top Bottom