the crazy stuff you do

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Looking better for sure the transplant helped...
you gonna think about a green house later after your done with your house?
ive always wanted one sunk in with glass pains,those geothermic points come in real handy in both summer and winter,i never did get around to building me a cold box this year maybe next be a great project to get started around feb,when im feeling better

basscaptain

basscaptain

Oh no need to type it all.. I know you feel like sh.t everything hurts you want your mom & etc.... Your home and living don't care about the rest as long as you can type......:)

LOL Smile :)

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Oh no need to type it all.. I know you feel like sh.t everything hurts you want your mom & etc.... Your home and living don't care about the rest as long as you can type......:)

i seem to be having tons of problems with that task to hhaahaah
like these damn keys just refuse to punch down hahahahahh

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

oh mama saved my gear by the way,had a little yellowing going on,been cold,then all this crap,so i told her to just kill the plants,she like for a little bite of yellowing,hahahahah so i said do this because as young as the y are they dont feed a lot,so take a tsp of magnesium sulfat,put in squirt bottle with liter of water,soon as lights go out,reach in the tent give um a good spray,just dont do it with lights on,told her dont get carried away,so every other day,just forgot about them,got home that girl had these things looking pretty good,gotta love a garden chic hahahah

basscaptain

basscaptain

you gonna think about a green house later after your done with your house?
ive always wanted one sunk in with glass pains,those geothermic points come in real handy in both summer and winter,i never did get around to building me a cold box this year maybe next be a great project to get started around feb,when im feeling better
that would be the plan for long term...... I hate to say this But being here and seeing some of the stuff guys are doing has givin me ideas..... My whole plan when moving here is to go off grid as much as possible with everything...... the system sucks azz and I'm just looking for a simple life again.... But not to simple lol you know what I'm saying .....

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

oh mama saved my gear by the way,had a little yellowing going on,been cold,then all this crap,so i told her to just kill the plants,she like for a little bite of yellowing,hahahahah so i said do this because as young as the y are they dont feed a lot,so take a tsp of magnesium sulfat,put in squirt bottle with liter of water,soon as lights go out,reach in the tent give um a good spray,just dont do it with lights on,told her dont get carried away,so every other day,just forgot about them,got home that girl had these things looking pretty good,gotta love a garden chic hahahah

My garden chic came through when i couldnt even sit on the floor and work from the psiatica

Real glad to hear everything is alright with you.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

that would be the plan for long term...... I hate to say this But being here and seeing some of the stuff guys are doing has givin me ideas..... My whole plan when moving here is to go off grid as much as possible with everything...... the system sucks azz and I'm just looking for a simple life again.... But not to simple lol you know what I'm saying .....
you would be surprised.how far you could go,with a simple cow pig and yard animals,chicken rabbits things of that nature,i dont even include goats,cant believe folk use them fot clearing ,un huuh never comes back and your left with raped vegitation ,but last time i bought a straw was around 50 bucks,the cow would give you a calf to harvest every other year,pig crap they just keep going,chicken is compost and egss,but rabbits,bro i think and have studiued into it a little bit ,wit a family of 7 people,grown folks,if you wanted to eat rabbits twice a week per say,how many rabbits would you need,believe it or not there is a lot of math that breaks all i would want down to were i would have 2 bucks,6 doe,and they would be rotated every 2 years,the doe have up to 12 babies,these stay in rotation just as you do with a perpitual medicine garden,anyway,timed breeding would have you harvesting weekly a lot of fresh meat on the farm,same with your pigs,2 pigs a year,sow replaced every 2 years 1 calf every other year,and chicken harvest every 6 months if you just have some great layers,what else would you need,and if you figure and time every thing just right you could even do a farmeres market twice a year and get half at the least back and your food is just free

basscaptain

basscaptain

I started on the house in June and with everything that has happen this yr out here I got way behind....... I have regroup and came up with a plan that I'm going to get this shop done this winter... Next yr I'll spend outside finishing up what has/needs done then I'll get back on the house..... For the apt here I have almost everything I need to do it....

the only thing I don't have is the contour tops and tile for shower... I have just a cheap shower in here now but will make it nice.... it will end up looking like this in a way

I'll be in the shop for a yr longer then I was thinking.... I was thinking I would all ready be under roof on my home by now
20180417 093048
20180417 093103
20180417 095711

Latest posts

Top Bottom