• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

T3 flower

ThcBomb 1
She seems to be ok with the move and different light's

Since I was out here so much yesterday I left the heater of and just run the blow dryer ..it stay at what the high was yesterday..
So I think that has helped with the spray and plants look good...

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I hate to suggest a fire hazard but maybe put a towel over the hotplate and then the beans on that to avoid direct heat?

You using all your temp controllers?

basscaptain

basscaptain

I hate to suggest a fire hazard but maybe put a towel over the hotplate and then the beans on that to avoid direct heat?

You using all your temp controllers?
No all that is still in the boxes....
Didn't really think about trying to use any of that stuff outside.....

Didn't get much done yesterday everything I messed with turned out bad...
Some of the beans popped and there still in the water..I went to sleep for a few hrs cause I wasn't feeling good...

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

No all that is still in the boxes....
Didn't really think about trying to use any of that stuff outside.....

Didn't get much done yesterday everything I messed with turned out bad...
Some of the beans popped and there still in the water..I went to sleep for a few hrs cause I wasn't feeling good...
Ok I got an idea for your beans/cloner etc.

Take a light socket and wire straight to a extension cord or plug. Then plug into the controller and set the temp. These bulbs should work no problem even if in the cloner just don't put it against the plastic but a few inches over it.
https://www.amazon.com/MD-Lighting-...ywords=ir+50w+heat+bulb&qid=1575865641&sr=8-8

basscaptain

basscaptain

I'll keep that in mind if I try this again... and I don't think I'm going to....

I all ready know in my gut the other 2 thcbombs are males... so I'm done messing with this.... I spent way to much time and money to be where I'm at now...
So I have to get back to what I was doing back in June when I got side tracked...

I'll stop smoking cause of where I live now.. and it's not worth the risk to keep trying when I'm about out of smoke now...
So it's all good. This isn't fun at all

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Going with fems now? I know when I ran fems it was easy... I kept a mother and just cloned. The whole key is environment in my eyes. It's can be done in less than ideal conditions but I think it's more frustrating than anything. If it's indoor or tent for that matter it's about that. If you can plant outside then we'll nature has a way of looking after things.

I always think to myself if I had 3 of my rooms and a small clone box I could run a perfect cycle doing a harvest a month.

Clone 1 week before flower when I clean up the bottom for airflow then flip.

Start room 2
Veg 3 weeks clone right before flip on the second grow and a week later start.

Room 3... Etc etx.

Never need another seed and stead supply. Switch it up if ya like when ya want.

basscaptain

basscaptain

I have no fam seeds anymore so that's a no go....... and yes I droped 24 beans last night but there regs so.. I'm not going though this again right now...........and when I run out of smoke here in a few weeks there's NO reason to Start this again

the 3 rooms is a great idea and is the same thing I was thinking

back in cal I didn't have a problem and anything I wanted or needed was 15 mins away......

I'll let the deer or whatever have these 3 plants and call it a done deal

it really isn't worth it to me at this point to try again .... 4-5 months out is to far and with the laws here I an lose everything for a 50/50%
and I'm NOT Buying more Beans right now.................................. LOL

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

When you're out of smoke in a few weeks you'll have every reason to plot your next grow. Maybe Santa will send you some fems. Things will look better tomorrow.

basscaptain

basscaptain

When you're out of smoke in a few weeks you'll have every reason to plot your next grow. Maybe Santa will send you some fems. Things will look better tomorrow.
No it won't cause it's raining...you all have a good day pace out....... lol I don't have anyone sending me shit for xmas.. the only thing I get at xmass is bills.😋

Latest posts

Top Bottom