The Crystal Palace is back, now with a Spiderfarmer SE5000.

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Starting to see a bit of fall color popping up.
Flowers are looking super fuckin frosty and chunky.
20220131 181449
20220131 181201
20220131 181333

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Oooo😁. Get the fork. Hahaha.
what day where you planning the chop?
Im thinking sometime between Wednesday and Sunday. It'll be a spurr of the moment, they're done kinda deal. I'm in no rush to take these down any sooner than they're ready so I'm just keeping a close eye on things. When I start seeing closer to 15-20% amber on the tops and 10% on the mids, I'll cut.

Tomorrow will be one week of plain water for these with a little dash of flawless thrown in twice, but here out they're just getting plain water. I'm really surprised how much color they've retained, and they're still getting fatter. I thought a week of water in wool would leave them almost dead looking but not the case.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
goddamn. i step away to home shop for a few hours and straight bombs get dropped in here.

i think the reason for the coloring is the heavier feed rates. instead of running the plants on lean diets, we both went heavy -- push em. make em gluttonous. the fade just doesn't come easy with that kind of diet. I'll be thoroughly surprised if you make it to Sunday before chop. those are looking to be right on the perfection spectrum at this point.

i give you a gold star sir. 🌟

and a cheers because double IPA is the business 🍻

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Congrats again bro👊
Tip of the hat you, 💯/99
Thanks Mr.G, it ain't over yet lol, fingers crossed though it's looking like a wicked harvest. I'm so far more happy with this grow than any grow I've pulled off in a solid 5-10 years. Its finishing up so beautifully. And I mean it when I say that I'm just as impressed by what I've pulled off here as anyone else is. First time in a long time I've felt that I've executed my intentions without a major fuckup somewhere along the line. Still time.. but I remain vigilant. 😄

Top Bottom