The Crystal Palace is back, now with a Spiderfarmer SE5000.

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Give em a little room to breathe and I swear they grow twice as fast. I always see this when I spread them out. A week later it's congested again.
Yeah, BK was moving our GDP around and within a day or two it needs more. I'm expecting this one to take over the tent.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Pics don't do it justice. It's lot brighter in here than it's ever been. For sure gonna need shades lol.
@SpiderFarmerLED check this shit out! Lol
20211121 225045
20211121 225149

Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Pics don't do it justice. It's lot brighter in here than it's ever been. For sure gonna need shades lol.
View attachment 1190703View attachment 1190704
Phone auto adjusts... lol it's really hard to explain but you hear that everytime someone goes LED and I can promise the only ppl who believe you are LED owners lol.

It's really some you can't give justice in a photo.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Phone auto adjusts... lol it's really hard to explain but you hear that everytime someone goes LED and I can promise the only ppl who believe you are LED owners lol.

It's really some you can't give justice in a photo.
Yeah its intense dude. And honestly my temps are wicked stable, I'll have no problem jacking everything to the max in bloom. I'm really stoked to see where this goes.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Different uses I suppose but which are liking more at this point? SE 5000 or SF4000? Ive tried both and prefer SE for my 4x4. Thoughts mate?
I'm honestly not sure.. I like them both. I like the compactness of the SF, but I prefer the more efficient heat dissipation and UV the bar provides, but it does seem not as bright as the SF. Can't really complain about either, but If I had to keep just one I'd probably keep the SE5000.

Im too stupid to understand.. but did you get all your ladies dancing so nicely with that single wall fan?

Yeah I just have the one hurricane fan going at the moment. I usually have one on each side of the room oscillating in opposite directions but the one seems to be doing fine on its own. It's actually blowing about 6" over the plants tops but creates enough air disturbance that everything moves around.

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
I'm honestly not sure.. I like them both. I like the compactness of the SF, but I prefer the more efficient heat dissipation and UV the bar provides, but it does seem not as bright as the SF. Can't really complain about either, but If I had to keep just one I'd probably keep the SE5000.

Yeah I just have the one hurricane fan going at the moment. I usually have one on each side of the room oscillating in opposite directions but the one seems to be doing fine on its own. It's actually blowing about 6" over the plants tops but creates enough air disturbance that everything moves around.
Yeah I gotta dial some stuff in here. Definitely removing plastic shield on fans now that everyone seem to be doing. Thx Man

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Got up at 7 am to start making lunch lol, dough is looking on point. 50/50 sift of 00 and all purpose with a small handful of whole wheat flour tossed in. Raised for an hr and punched down before raising a second time for about an hr and a half.
20211122 130021

Top Bottom