The Crystal Palace is back, now with a Spiderfarmer SE5000.

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

You would think. I just see it as I have 2 days and nights of work to do lol, with a hangover and day 2 beer buzz on top of that.
Not making the best progress.
true true, work time while hung over no bueno, then trim jail

while getting covered in sap.

Observationist

Observationist

its kinda funny to think, this whole time most growers are giving their plants darkness periods, which could be contradicting the whole purpose of doing that in the first place, if plants cant synthesize any more cannabinoids because of no light, hurting overall potency and reducing it just before harvest LOL

Casimpi

Casimpi

its kinda funny to think, this whole time most growers are giving their plants darkness periods, which could be contradicting the whole purpose of doing that in the first place, if plants cant synthesize any more cannabinoids because of no light, hurting overall potency and reducing it just before harvest LOL
I am also very curious about this as that seems to be the standard procedure 48 hours of darkness.

Observationist

Observationist

I am also very curious about this as that seems to be the standard procedure 48 hours of darkness.
yup, which was probably due to the lower temps, preserving.

i am just following whatever Doc Bugbee says, what hes researching, the findings and the mechanisms for how these things work.

And we have dirtbag here to be the guinea pig, haha.

but i also am/will be trying whatever Bugbee recommends.

Follow the Science!

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

If you listen to him enough eventually you understand what he's saying. Takes a while to interpret the accent.

So instead of chopping today, I'm having a hot fuckin bath hahaha. Pulled a muscle in my upper back a few days ago and it's still stiff as fuk. But first, I've got to get all these huevos diablos into my gut. The wife is gonna love me tonight! One of lifes small thrills.. giving myself mad gas to humor myself with later.View attachment 1213221
@ComfortablyNumb

🤣🤣🤣

Since this is Db's thread and the "topic" fits, ah wth...🤪🥴😁 What does an "Anal Fan" and "A$$ Chi-Strike" have in common? 🤔🤫🤭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Wait for it.. plenty more pics to come. Pick a decent one at least hahaha.
THAT'S what I'm waiting for too, saving my ONE freakin' POTM nomination on your prettiest pic from this run @Dirtbag...It's gotta LOOK good AND SMELL good, like scratch n sniff! 🤔🥴🤪🤣

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
hey @Dirtbag how much roots was there in the slabs?
20220206 173041

20220206 173913

Last edited:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
that's nice and healthy looking roots. how do you feel about it? anything you would change with how you were watering>?

i should of asked @tobh the same as you guys had a different watering methods. right?
No we watered about the same. I wouldn't change it. I'm sold on our watering strategy.
If I were to change anything, I'd maybe defoliate and prune a little bit more, but im not unhappy with it. I'd guess about 10-15% of the weight yield is underdeveloped lowers. But ill use that stuff for edibles so it's not a loss by any means.

Madmax

Madmax

Hows the scissor hash collection going.youd have a good bit going by those crystalised buds i see..reminds me a little of the spiked punch .that shit was filthy..

Top Bottom