The Crystal Palace is back, now with a Spiderfarmer SE5000.

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Hows the scissor hash collection going.youd have a good bit going by those crystalised buds i see..reminds me a little of the spiked punch .that shit was filthy..
Not collecting any yet. I'm just removing fans surgically and hanging the whole plants to dry. I'll trim the sugar leaf in a couple weeks, that's when I'll collect some trimmer hash.

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Man, 2000-2003 I had a massive fuckin mowhawk lol, wore a Jean jacket with a big ass maltese cross on the back and a zig zag patch on the sleeve all sewn on with dental floss. Was essentially homeless those days staying with friends. Floating around, up to no good.
@ComfortablyNumb in an online business meeting...(With me sitting "quietly" in the background while reading Db's comment above regarding the dental floss...)

I was LMBO, I had to grab my pillow real quick and cover my face AND mouth, hoping I wasn't heard on their conference call...Till I got da L👀K from CN! 😂🤣

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Watch where you point that thing.. lol.

Learn anything new about your garden with it?
Sorry for the delayed reply, been mostly in the grow room, and only NOW I finally got up to THIS point, dang potagees, I tell ya! 😅

Uumm...Yep, temps fluctuate, had that adjusted...Maybe. Hopefully. 🤔 Aah, we'll see, eh...Pretty sure we're good for now...🤞👍🖖🙃😎✌️
(I STARTed to type something....But, having a stoner moment....atm....😜🤪🥴😅😂🤣)

I'm done...For now...Maybe....Moving onward.... 🤣

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I'm hours from deleting Facebook. I'm too much of a music nut to get rid of spotify just yet. Shit situation all around.
I can imagine in the future, I'll have subscriptions to a left wing music app, and a right wing music app. Because they'll be too polarized to be on the same platform.

Although I also won't be surprised if it gets way worse than this before it gets better.
I went without fakebook for 2 years. I'm only there now because of work.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I mean, the addition of 900w of LED absolutely gave me a bigger yield. And surprisingly the buds under them look about the same as the other side of the room. Maybe a little less penetration. But overall I'm impressed with what grew under them, for sure.
Cool. We are planning at least pair of 4x4's with the SE5000 in each. That should produce a fairly constant harvest. I may have to build a third 4x4.

Top Bottom