The Crystal Palace is back, now with a Spiderfarmer SE5000.

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DoobieBro462

DoobieBro462

I've gotta say, this system is so easy to manage, that it really puts a smile on my face.

Some observations in the last week of veg here..;
Plants under the LED are eating a lot more food than HPS, but both sides of the room are eating more than I'm used to for sure. Feeding at 1.3 I get runoff of 0.8 in the HPS zones and 0.6!! Under the LED's. Almost couldn't believe it. And after one day of multifeedings they're already putting out hardly any runoff and growing like stink, so I'll be bumping up to 4x feed and boosting ec to 1.5, and ph to 5.6.

Cracking my knuckles...

And no, I don't give af about a little algae.

Video of a little maintenance flush..

View attachment 1191766View attachment 1191767
I like how you used the corrugated roofing tile as a runoff collection device. Stoner engineering at it's finest.

Observationist

Observationist

Sorry, I’m curious what you’re final yield was, that flower came out pretty damn nice looking too.

I tried searching but to no avail.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Just found a bag in my laundry room with a vac sealed bag of untrimmed buds in it haha. 2.4oz of the dank from last year's crop of wedding crasher. Smokes amazing. Very well cured
Dopey, stoney smoke.
20230201 195909
20230201 200102

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Savour the last of the #legacyweed bro, you planning your next run soon or enjoy the cheap weed market for a bit?
Cheap weed market for a bit. Picking up a quepee of Bubba tomorrow. Too much great weed at bargain prices to grow atm. Likely going to get some DFG seeds going in a month or so to whittle it down to 4 outdoor plants though for summer. Rock the greenhouse.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I never once thought I would hear you say that hahahaha
Well brace yourself, I'm not even smoking pot at the moment! Haha, too much going on with my business, need to keep my head on straight. Weed just ruins my memory and I've got a lot of shit on the go right now. Keeping track of some pretty big contracts I can't afford to fuck up.
Good to see you dropping in dude, how ya been?
What was the ticket for the QP?
Two hundred bucks. Going rate here that's about average, little more if you don't know a guy. And as low as 150 if you don't mind smalls.

Observationist

Observationist

Well brace yourself, I'm not even smoking pot at the moment! Haha, too much going on with my business, need to keep my head on straight. Weed just ruins my memory and I've got a lot of shit on the go right now. Keeping track of some pretty big contracts I can't afford to fuck up.

Two hundred bucks. Going rate here that's about average, little more if you don't know a guy. And as low as 150 if you don't mind smalls.
Damn.

Use to be the price for a half o or O

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
whoa!!! Look what the cat dragged in… How the fuck you been man?

Enjoying life brother. Hope the same for you?

Man can't complain. Always fun to throw them bombs from left field lol.

Good to hear buddy. Glad to see it working out for ya.

Latest posts

Top Bottom