The Crystal Palace is back, now with a Spiderfarmer SE5000.

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I'm planning our grow room so when we get moved, I want to get med production up and running quickly.
I'm thinking a 2x4 lung room to feed a pair of 4x4s and the whole thing is sealed with aircon in the lung. I can add CO2 that way.
Organics with CO2, that should be something to see.

Last edited:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
We're chunking up now.

20211223 233306

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Quick video update. With included soundtrack since I can't record and listen to tunes at the same time, and I still find that annoying. So, here's what I'm up to, and here's what is on the turntable.

Casimpi

Casimpi

Killer growth so far. I know its not a true test as both sets of plants are getting light bleed from the HPS and LED and therefore enjoying the best of both worlds. That being said, however, I think the LED are performing better. When you consider they are pulling way less total actual wattage the GPW calculation surely seems to be in their favor. I am excited to see the full results to see if there is any notable differences in flower formation.

Keep up the awesome work.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Killer growth so far. I know its not a true test as both sets of plants are getting light bleed from the HPS and LED and therefore enjoying the best of both worlds. That being said, however, I think the LED are performing better. When you consider they are pulling way less total actual wattage the GPW calculation surely seems to be in their favor. I am excited to see the full results to see if there is any notable differences in flower formation.

Keep up the awesome work.
I can't disagree honestly. I'm a bit surprised just how well they're doing considering it's pulling less than half the wattage on that side.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Comparing the outside 2 rows is the plant health comparable?

Edit: asking because your feeding both sides the same

Last edited:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Comparing the outside 2 rows is the plant health comparable?

Edit: asking because your feeding both sides the same
It's actually almost indistinguishable comparing both outside rows. Health wise, they're both very and nice green, no obvious deficiencies, and they're both uptaking the same amount of food and water now. I'm currently feeding about 1.4ec, 5.8ph, 50/50 foliage pro and DG bloom, with a splash of mag pro. Ec in the block is parked around 1.5-1.8 depending on time of day.
Only real difference I see is the HPS side is a slight bit bushier, more leaves and buds but slightly smaller buds, where the LED side the plants aren't quite as bushy and the buds look slightly bigger. Not by a lot mind you, the difference between the rows is barely distingishable. I only see it cause I'm their daddy.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I can't disagree honestly. I'm a bit surprised just how well they're doing considering it's pulling less than half the wattage on that side.
Killing it with the LEDs. Everything is looking stellar.
Burnz

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I will say though, without question the 2 rows in the middle look the best. Row number 3 in particular which is being lit by hps on one side and LED on the other, is looking sick. 👌
Some of the nicest early bud development I've seen in this room to tell you the truth.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Course ur skill level doesn’t hurt! Lol killin in there - you’ve post some nice grows but I think this is one of the prettiest ! ?
Why thank you Mosh! It's certainly one of the nicest in my eyes. The room has always been rather underlit, I was fine with it since overall yield has never been a primary goal of mine, but its awesome to see this kind of growth again. Reminds me of the dialed bigger grows I used to run, but even better cause it ain't promix lol.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Lookin great only prob I forsee is too much of the same strain lmao but that’s what trades and friends are for. What do you do with your used slabs? Build a rock wool shelter?? Hmm

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Yeahh. Make that money mr plow.😂

Top Bottom