The Crystal Palace is back, now with a Spiderfarmer SE5000.

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Not gonna get a video till tomorrow. But here is a dark cycle pic that kinda shows that ya, it's packed and no light hits the floor, but its not really overcrowded. Not by my standards anyway. Smell is killer in here. Can't wait to finish these differently this time going by some of Dr Bugbees recommendations.
20220105 160741

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Not gonna get a video till tomorrow. But here is a dark cycle pic that kinda shows that ya, it's packed and no light hits the floor, but its not really overcrowded. Not by my standards anyway. Smell is killer in here. Can't wait to finish these differently this time going by some of Dr Bugbees recommendations.View attachment 1203614
that's a beautiful forest with frosty cola's. I don't mind getting lost in it šŸ˜„

tobh

tobh

Supporter
You'd get about halfway through before getting stuck in the sticky icky. These things cling on to your arm hairs like you wouldn't believe.
it's a good problem to have but fuck it's annoying sometimes. having to do anything in the tent that's not right on the outskirts always makes me go grab ISO beforehand to get all the sticky off afterwards. frosty bitches. you got some fine rails in there! looks really solid man.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
it's a good problem to have but fuck it's annoying sometimes. having to do anything in the tent that's not right on the outskirts always makes me go grab ISO beforehand to get all the sticky off afterwards. frosty bitches. you got some fine rails in there! looks really solid man.
Thanks dude. It's mostly the genetics putting on a show but I have to admit they're happy with the environment and feeding too, which is making them really shine. Those frosty rails are one of my fav things about this strain. The frost in general really. And the flavor when it's done right.

The strain doesn't look like a big yielder visually compared to other strains I've run, but it's so dense and resinous that it yields more than it looks.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for lifešŸŒ±
Supporter
Not gonna get a video till tomorrow. But here is a dark cycle pic that kinda shows that ya, it's packed and no light hits the floor, but its not really overcrowded. Not by my standards anyway. Smell is killer in here. Can't wait to finish these differently this time going by some of Dr Bugbees recommendations.View attachment 1203614
Seriously. Stunning firework show.šŸ§Ø

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

If i didnt know, I'd swear both sides are lit the same.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for lifešŸŒ±
Supporter
it does kinda look like the far right edge is a hair frostier than the far left edge, but that could just be light playing tricks on the camera. dunno for sure.
I was gunna say the same thing. Trich production, Should be slightly higher under the LED? Looks slight.
such a perfect product throughout.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
it does kinda look like the far right edge is a hair frostier than the far left edge, but that could just be light playing tricks on the camera. dunno for sure.
Half of row 1 and half of row 4 are cut off in those pics and you can't see about 4 plants total in the pic.

In row 1 you can't see one of the biggest plants in the room. And in row 4 you can't see one of the smallest plants in the room.

The room itself is remarkably even to my eye. I'm struggling to see much difference honestly. HPS side if anything might yield a bit more, but LED side looks like the buds themselves are a little bigger. Very cool experiment.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for lifešŸŒ±
Supporter
psh you canucks used to get herb over the border no problem back in the 90s and early 2000s. that's why bc bud was everywhere down here for a long while. live a little, help a brotha out haha
Hahahaha. Borders open, come for a visit, leave with doggy bagšŸ˜‚
Or grocery bag, or hockey bag.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
psh you canucks used to get herb over the border no problem back in the 90s and early 2000s. that's why bc bud was everywhere down here for a long while. live a little, help a brotha out haha
Used to go down in tractor trailers with hidden compartments. Drivers got 50K per run.

If you can sort that out for a clone I'm game! Haha

Latest posts

Top Bottom