The Crystal Palace is back, now with a Spiderfarmer SE5000.

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
j1sonbrother

j1sonbrother

Supporter
Yeah that NPK thing is still a bit of a mystery to me. I've seen people do it so many different ways now I don't fkn know what's right anymore. This cycle I dropped N way back as soon as stretch as over and started running 50/50 foliage pro and bloom. At this stage in week 5 I'm closer to 30% FP/70% bloom. I'm just feeding how my buddy feeds since he has such great results. But I've also done the MiMed method in the past of rockin veg nutes all the way through with decent results, but I did have too much N also doing that.
So far using mostly high P bloom (not to mention mag pro which is also super high P) hasn't caused any noticable problems anyway. Plants look great to me, but I am being fairly conservative with nutrient strength.

Db, I am curious to know whether you will use pbp grow or 70/30 grow and soil bloom up to week 7.😉

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Db, I am curious to know whether you will use pbp grow or 70/30 grow and soil bloom up to week 7.😉
I would actually use pbp grow up to about week 3 flower and then use hydro bloom on its own until week 6, then soil bloom until flush.

The times I used pbp grow in flower I had a bit of N toxicity.
If you use that combo I'd go 50/50 with it in flower, and taper back to 30/70, Grow/Soil Bloom by mid flower.

Reactions: PK1
PK1

PK1

Supporter
I would actually use pbp grow up to about week 3 flower and then use hydro bloom on its own until week 6, then soil bloom until flush.

The times I used pbp grow in flower I had a bit of N toxicity.
If you use that combo I'd go 50/50 with it in flower, and taper back to 30/70, Grow/Soil Bloom by mid flower.
i actually don't know what type of nutrients you use. you mind sharing

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
i actually don't know what type of nutrients you use. you mind sharing
I use dyna gro mostly for base nutes but have quite a few things in my tool kit.
Here is what's on my shelf. Every new res gets all of all this stuff in varying proportions. Though I rarely use the ph up or down.

Loveland Calcium silicate SST 8%
10% liquid Calcium Carbonate
Cannamaxx Potassium silicate
Dyna gro Foliage pro
Dyna gro Bloom
Dyna gro Mag-pro
29% hydrogen peroxide
Bumper crop ph up and down.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Agreed 100%
Hey guys, I just picked up a seedling mat without a temp controller. I've never used these things before I always used the top of my aquarium. Is there any precautions I need to be aware of. I just picked up a few seeds for my next crop, I'd rather not cook them.

Reactions: PK1
PK1

PK1

Supporter
I use dyna gro mostly for base nutes but have quite a few things in my tool kit.
Here is what's on my shelf. Every new res gets all of all this stuff in varying proportions. Though I rarely use the ph up or down.

Loveland Calcium silicate SST 8%
10% liquid Calcium Carbonate
Cannamaxx Potassium silicate
Dyna gro Foliage pro
Dyna gro Bloom
Dyna gro Mag-pro
29% hydrogen peroxide
Bumper crop ph up and down.
interesting,
what's the difference between cal silicate vs carbonate?
When i got my 1st tent, it came with dyna gro veg and bloom constrainer's but I had massive failures. Got me pissed so much that i throw it away. lol!

Latest posts

Top Bottom