The Crystal Palace is back, now with a Spiderfarmer SE5000.

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter

Pretty happy with the progress so far. Bigger every day. I find the Video gives the best idea of what's going on. But sadly when I take a video my music shuts off.. but here's what's jamming in the background. Shout out to @Kanzeon in AB! Lol. Not that Calgary is anywhere near as cool as rural Alberta but, meh..

Last edited:
tobh

tobh

Supporter
Nah you're in 12/12 already lol. I'll likely be flipping this weekend though so I'll be hot on your heels!
the master will show the apprentice the way, even if the apprentice is brickwall stubborn and heeds portions of the advice. at least i know how to say you were right, you've called everything so far. stoked to see how this turns out. i consider your threads as a measuring stick in the sense that my bar is high, but you drive where it gets set. shit looks good man. still don't have fans the size yours are though, your girls are putting out some solar panels.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
the master will show the apprentice the way, even if the apprentice is brickwall stubborn and heeds portions of the advice. at least i know how to say you were right, you've called everything so far. stoked to see how this turns out. i consider your threads as a measuring stick in the sense that my bar is high, but you drive where it gets set. shit looks good man. still don't have fans the size yours are though, your girls are putting out some solar panels.
Man you're too kind, but I appreciate the compliment. Honestly I've only ever taken half the advice given to me too, and half the time do my own crazy twist. But ill admit it usually comes back to bite me. Over the last 10 years if I've learned anything, it's that I should have taken ALL my buddies advice many years ago lol. But what's the fun in growing if you don't do things your way. That's the whole damn point, to experiment enough yourself so that you know what does what, and what to do, or not to do again.

And yeah dude these these fans are lookin' šŸ‘Œ, I must say! They're loving all the extra light for sure. Gonna turn the HID up to 1k in the next couple days after a quick prune of the suckers.

20211123 184154
20211123 184214

tobh

tobh

Supporter
makin these girls look like chumps lol though you've much more space. i'm convinced plants are like fish, they grow to fill their allowed space. running two plants last round in this tent produced fans bigger than my face. these are just now putting out leaves the size of my hand.

DSC 0230

tobh

tobh

Supporter
though i'm def thinking your right on the crop steering i'm trying to do. starting to see some claw here and there. didn't check the blocks like i said i was going to, but i anticipate 2.0+ EC. will check in the morning and dilute the res if so and just run the full res through the media and reset if the hypothesis is correct. then i'll listen to what you've said afterwards. gotta have this run produce enough to get to the next harvest.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
makin these girls look like chumps lol though you've much more space. i'm convinced plants are like fish, they grow to fill their allowed space. running two plants last round in this tent produced fans bigger than my face. these are just now putting out leaves the size of my hand.

View attachment 1191158
Yeah that's why I like to keep them spread out with space between them in veg. As soon as the leaves start touching I spread them out to their flower footprint.they just grow so much bigger, faster when they have room to spread their wings.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Yeah that's why I like to keep them spread out with space between them in veg. As soon as the leaves start touching I spread them out to their flower footprint.they just grow so much bigger, faster when they have room to spread their wings.
once again, you're right. running four slabs in this space was way too much. lesson learned.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Man you're too kind, but I appreciate the compliment. Honestly I've only ever taken half the advice given to me too, and half the time do my own crazy twist. But ill admit it usually comes back to bite me. Over the last 10 years if I've learned anything, it's that I should have taken ALL my buddies advice many years ago lol. But what's the fun in growing if you don't do things your way. That's the whole damn point, to experiment enough yourself so that you know what does what, and what to do, or not to do again.

And yeah dude these these fans are lookin' šŸ‘Œ, I must say! They're loving all the extra light for sure. Gonna turn the HID up to 1k in the next couple days after a quick prune of the suckers.

View attachment 1191155View attachment 1191156
Am I the only one that's going to point out the stereotype???

Fine lol I be that guy.

Nice plaid shirt DB but the ladies are nicer šŸ˜‰ just saying that's a true Canadian grow right there.... etire and all. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom