The Crystal Palace is back, now with a Spiderfarmer SE5000.

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Honestly my wife has told me when we met, she knew I was the one because I was the first person she'd ever met that she couldn't manipulate and I didn't take any of her shit lol.
We get along great. But we accept each others true self.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
View attachment 1191150

Pretty happy with the progress so far. Bigger every day. I find the Video gives the best idea of what's going on. But sadly when I take a video my music shuts off.. but here's what's jamming in the background. Shout out to @Kanzeon in AB! Lol. Not that Calgary is anywhere near as cool as rural Alberta but, meh..

looking fabulous D, I suspect these are on a drip system onto a timer. So, im wondering how often do they get fed and for how long?

tobh

tobh

Supporter
looking fabulous D, I suspect these are on a drip system onto a timer. So, im wondering how often do they get fed and for how long?
iirc three times a day to ~30% runoff. unlike some people that try to do crop steering without all the gadgetry that informs those doing actual crop steering that they're not steering their plants to failure lol

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Man, serious though I'm stubborn as hell. I haven't changed much since I was a teenager. Got a bit wiser and more responsible, but I chose to do that. I guess what I mean is, I'll never change because of the pressure to do so. Screw that. I am who I want to be.
You do know I'm just yanking your chain, right?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Can't really tell by looking at it, but I just pruned roughly 130 branches into becoming about 260 branches.
I'll let it veg out the rest of the week, then do a bit of a leaf cleanup and flippity flip
20211123 222958
20211123 222950

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Nope not yet. Just getting fed once per day by hand.
But they're ready for drip and 2 feedings per day. Gonna get that setup in the next couple days.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Our growth is not as quick as yours, but we are getting really bushy.
Something I've noticed is different growers eventually develop methods that make their plants uniquely theirs. My plants always have a similar look to them I find regardless of strain. I can tell they're mine. And I can tell certain other growers plants as well I find, maybe not pic them out of a lineup but I can certainly tell certain growers always produce a similar plant with their methods.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Almost done getting the automated irrigation setup. Thankfully it was put away clean so it's been fairly straightforward, but still im flushing the lines out with peroxide just now to be safe. Tonight I'll set them up for 2 waterings.
Should really start to take off now.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
that's the one thing I'm kicking myself on with my plumbing, should've put a drain valve at the lowest point. instead i get to do this fuckin juggling act to not dump probably a gallon of water on the floor when i end up having to pull the plumbing out of the tent. fuckin rookies man.

Latest posts

Top Bottom