The Crystal Palace is back, now with a Spiderfarmer SE5000.

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tobh

tobh

Supporter
I'm not sure, but when it tacos like this, it's a trait that I like to see at the end of a run. Always seems to go hand in hand with chunky well finished buds. I see it at my buddies LP all the time.
good to know! i know it's a big contributor to those massive frost rails, the leaves inverting themselves and coated in trichomes, but also like "wtf..."

must be some kind of signal from the plant that it's coming to an end and trying to preserve itself as long as possible in hopes of a suitable mate. few pistils left to catch pollen, tons of trichomes, dwindling food, better to shut down the solar panels and save self.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I think Mr.Greenthumb is right in that they can't use as much light as they're getting so they curl to reduce transpiration. Their metabolism is slowing down. Good indicator it's time to start dialing back on light and nutes. Which I have since early this week.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
In my opinion, some of the best drinking music to ever exist, as well as the best lyrics ever.
Love this song so much.. in my top 10 all time favorites.

Can't believe, how strange it is to be,.. anything at all...

tobh

tobh

Supporter
ran to the hydro shop, fuckers were closed because of staff shortages. soooooo have to wait till monday for isotonic solution to get here. will also be tryin to get my ol lady a job at the hydro shop. see if i can score a canfan filter on a discount lol

tobh

tobh

Supporter
ok i lied. was able to get some flawless finish on amazon and will be here sunday. a day late for the intended start of treatment, but better than two days late.

Anthem

Anthem

I think Mr.Greenthumb is right in that they can't use as much light as they're getting so they curl to reduce transpiration. Their metabolism is slowing down. Good indicator it's time to start dialing back on light and nutes. Which I have since early this week.
I was going to ask you that but you answered the question for me. Nice Work Dirtbag!!!

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter

I'm gonna make a confession.. I dont really enjoy hip hop all that much.. 🙉🙊😅

Dammit I need more beer lol..

I see ya figured out how to share the playlists though! Weird it only plays clips of the songs though, makes you go to spotify to listen to the whole tune

tobh

tobh

Supporter
PXL 20220114 234114998MP
🍻

almost there....
PXL 20220114 234807608

tobh

tobh

Supporter
I'm gonna make a confession.. I dont really enjoy hip hop all that much.. 🙉🙊😅

Dammit I need more beer lol..

I see ya figured out how to share the playlists though! Weird it only plays clips of the songs though, makes you go to spotify to listen to the whole tune
well, it will do the little player thing with individual songs. still haven't figured out playlists though.

Reactions: PK1

Latest posts

Top Bottom