The Cube

• Thread starter nobodyy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BxBurnt

This hobby like many other hobbies has levels bro. Imo $600 for a pack, EVERY bean should be a keeper. You have the same chance of finding keepers in a $70 pack of bodhi. Or $100 pack of cannarado. Or a $100 pack of seedjunky, or jungleboys collabo, I could go on and on.

If someone spent the $450 or $600 on the cube packs, I tip my hat, respect. I feel the goal is to find fire at a reasonable dollar. 600 or even 450 will buy quite a few packs of SURE fire. It's no shade towards exotic..hell I have 4 of his strains in rotation. Congrats to everyone who forked over that green for those packs.
The odds are much better finding a breeding keeper of the cube than any f1 or s1. Don't be salty you missed out.
Have a cube lady going into flower. The structure is great. It's had glitter on the fan leafs since early mid veg.

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

The odds are much better finding a breeding keeper of the cube than any f1 or s1. Don't be salty you missed out.
Have a cube lady going into flower. The structure is great. It's had glitter on the fan leafs since early mid veg.

Dood I ain't salty about shit. I politely passed on them...and they weren't even $400 in the beginning they were $124 at shn a good week before they bumped up the price. I grabbed extra packs of kimbo instead of the cube...I have no regrets whatsoever. I even got a documented thread on it for proof.

And if they were such great breeders why didn't big name breeders buy packs and breed with them? There's nothing in the market with the cube as a cross...hmm wonder why that is? They come up for sale frequently on IG, I can definitely nab a pack or 2, still to this day if I desire.

Glitter on the fan leaves since mid-veg??? Hate to break it to you homie but I've had a few plants that develop trichs a week after being planted and breaking top soil. Doesn't at all mean it'll be great, or a breeder plant, male or female. Glad you're happy with your plant. You were better off keeping them unopened in the box! Deuces!!

Last edited:
Bobrown14

Bobrown14

It's all good ... 6 hundy a pack of seeds...meh... I with you on the extra packs of Kimbo. Done and done bro... I have 3 packs sittin here waiting for me. Also have fem'd seeds like 15 from 4 Future plants I grew out.. where the LAF nugs way at the btm of 2 of the 4 plants had self seeded. Were so small I never saw them and way down low those little budletts at the main stalk. Never paid attention to them until trim... seeds! The Future is going for good coin and now I have fem seeds in hand. That''s so straight up fire too... The Future is freaking GREAT!

A_j_207

A_j_207

Pheno number 3. Going to have substantially bigger buds. This one will be meetingthe male ive selected outta the pack too. Then i can pick thru a hundred of em at 0$ a pack
IMG 6074

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Got 20 packs of Cube from Mike back in October of last year and just picked up the Triple OG at the Cannabis Cup 2 weekends ago
Good grief man. Look at all that exgen gear. Xmas is fast approaching you know,,,,,, wink wink :D

J

Jerry354

THE CUBE is an unproven strain, and as all real growers know, HOARDERS are the main reason that strains become extinct. I lived in Alaska and had the opportunity to have access to a strain called FROSTY. This was a phenotype of the MTF (Matanuska Thunder Fuck), and only one person ever grew this strain. My buddy never gave any clones out and eventually he died a few years later. The strain is now extinct, and I have yet to find a strain that comes close to the tricome production, terpene profile, or taste. I live in Seattle now, and I've smoked most current elite strains, and all of the old-school indoor Alaskan strains from the mid 90s on, so I do have lots of knowledge about growing, and genetics.

This is one of many stories that every real grower has of extinct strains that were lost to people not sharing their genetics with the grow community.

I'm currently working with: Virginia Strawberry Cough Virginia Strawberry Fields Virginia OG
Big Smooth
AK47
Sour Bubble
Bruce banner
Dark Star
Elmers Glue

I will never hoard any strain, but proper acknowledgement of origin of the genetics are an unspoken rule .

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
THE CUBE is an unproven strain, and as all real growers know, HOARDERS are the main reason that strains become extinct. I lived in Alaska and had the opportunity to have access to a strain called FROSTY. This was a phenotype of the MTF (Matanuska Thunder Fuck), and only one person ever grew this strain. My buddy never gave any clones out and eventually he died a few years later. The strain is now extinct, and I have yet to find a strain that comes close to the tricome production, terpene profile, or taste. I live in Seattle now, and I've smoked most current elite strains, and all of the old-school indoor Alaskan strains from the mid 90s on, so I do have lots of knowledge about growing, and genetics.

This is one of many stories that every real grower has of extinct strains that were lost to people not sharing their genetics with the grow community.

I'm currently working with: Virginia Strawberry Cough Virginia Strawberry Fields Virginia OG
Big Smooth
AK47
Sour Bubble
Bruce banner
Dark Star
Elmers Glue

I will never hoard any strain, but proper acknowledgement of origin of the genetics are an unspoken rule .
you are gonna love bogs Sour Bubble. :) Well said on giving props to where props are required. Good etiquette

Latest posts

Top Bottom