The Cup Grow Off Official Banter Thread

• Thread starter DrMcSkunkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Rules are as follows

Plant must be grown from seed in a 16oz or smaller plastic disposable "red" type drinking cup and not be transplanted and must stay in the cup for it's entire growth cycle.

No cutting a giant hole in the bottom and letting the roots grow beyond the cup.

You may use any media you choose, coco, dirt, perlite, wood chips, whatever

Autos and photos will be allowed but there will be a time limit so flipping before time runs out will be key if using a photo seed.

Auto watering drippers are welcome and will probably be key near the end of flower unless you can water multiple times a day.

I haven't thought about dates but I was planning on giving a week or two to see how many wanted to participate and then anounce when the start and end time for planting seeds will be after everyone checks in.

Let me know if you want to join in by posting and telling us what type of media and seed you will be using or any feedback/suggestions on the thread or ideas.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Rules are as follows

Plant must be grown from seed in a 16oz or smaller plastic disposable "red" type drinking cup and not be transplanted and must stay in the cup for it's entire growth cycle.

No cutting a giant hole in the bottom and letting the roots grow beyond the cup.

You may use any media you choose, coco, dirt, perlite, wood chips, whatever

Autos and photos will be allowed but there will be a time limit so flipping before time runs out will be key if using a photo seed.

Auto watering drippers are welcome and will probably be key near the end of flower unless you can water multiple times a day.

I haven't thought about dates but I was planning on giving a week or two to see how many wanted to participate and then anounce when the start and end time for planting seeds will be after everyone checks in.

Let me know if you want to join in by posting and telling us what type of media and seed you will be using or any feedback/suggestions on the thread or ideas.
Oh i love these!!! Im tuned into this for sure!!!

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
You could just throw an auto seed in a cup and set it in your dtw tray in your veg room or something, theres always window sills...
Moving for a new teaching position. .. no time for anything till summer. Ill be lucky to throw a gg4 in the ground april/1 and deal with that and a buddy of mine hahaha

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL... KICK ASS!!!

Cali clouds

Cali clouds

I want in I just started a bunch of old random seeds. I don't have to high of hopes for any of them but who knows. Let us know some start times I might go get some fresh stuff to work with if I still have time.

incogneato

incogneato

I'll throw my hat in the ring for shits and giggles a. It will be a reason to pop another bean when I said I was done...lol. Question for the people running regs, can they pop more than one and pick a keeper as soon as they show maturity?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
No I can't get them here , I got plenty of killer NL . The old seeds I had was from nothing special that's why I went with clones years back , one day Australia will let us get seed in the government have just started to import cannabis oil from canada for medical use hoping they go recreational as well I can't believe how many types you guys have .

incogneato

incogneato

No I can't get them here , I got plenty of killer NL . The old seeds I had was from nothing special that's why I went with clones years back , one day Australia will let us get seed in the government have just started to import cannabis oil from canada for medical use hoping they go recreational as well I can't believe how many types you guys have .
Yea they're all just crosses of the same stuff, some are good some not so good lol. I've heard of banks getting them into oz before. I'm sure if someone were crafty enough it wouldn't be too hard.

incogneato

incogneato

Its a toss up for me, going old school white widow, or chronic x northern lights. Coco/ perlite hand watered.
20170301 062851

Top Bottom