The Cup Grow Off Official Banter Thread

• Thread starter DrMcSkunkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

I'm in ,got a couple of cheese automatics' lying around me thinks.have to leave them in veg room though.
mmm,mini light dep...like that...thanks.
let me know when your popping em.aint got much free time at the moment..good luck to all....

Smerb

Smerb

I got some extra
IMG 6051

Orcaman

Orcaman

I have only been in one solo cup competition and did not get to finish it. So this is sounding fun! Right on @DrMcSkunkins!
I pulled out the seed vaults and made a seed pick.

I'm going with a Goldenmoon Fem by Goldenseed.
Goldenmoon is a F1 cross of Goldenskunk and DPs Mazar, both classics in there own right. With Goldenmoon, as with Mazar, you will get the indica/sativa mix and two phenotypes. With a 50 day flowering period a must for that quick grow, pouring with crystaline resin as potent and frosty as it gets, barring a true haze.

Now I need a solo cup!:)

incogneato

incogneato

I have only been in one solo cup competition and did not get to finish it. So this is sounding fun! Right on @DrMcSkunkins!
I pulled out the seed vaults and made a seed pick.
View attachment 674772
I'm going with a Goldenmoon Fem by Goldenseed.
Goldenmoon is a F1 cross of Goldenskunk and DPs Mazar, both classics in there own right. With Goldenmoon, as with Mazar, you will get the indica/sativa mix and two phenotypes. With a 50 day flowering period a must for that quick grow, pouring with crystaline resin as potent and frosty as it gets, barring a true haze.
View attachment 674773
Now I need a solo cup!:)
Hell yea! Glad you're in Orca!

keiksweat

keiksweat

it is just an auto in a cup yeah????
or just a reg?let me know plz,so l can dig up something...you all got some nice sounding gear to run for this ...gonna be fun..hope it warms up a bit around here,everything is taking ages to pop,and root especially.
yep I've done old seeds with really week h202/water...like 1:10...i know people who rub them on wet n dry first,then h202 bath,then wash,then paper towel method...????I dont know,but I've heard two different growers say this...

Top Bottom