The Deadly Black Rose

• Thread starter SmokeMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SmokeMan

hello SMOKE:icon_spin:
damn that f8 is looking killer i bet she would rock in a cool fall grow....

whats your thoughts on the JTR cross, im thinking that would be a pretty damn good piece of work for sure..
awesome dude:bubblez:

Hi there Jaws ,

I think that cross will up the resin content in the offspring for sure. I envision something fun and colorful.. the jtr mom i used already turns purple naturally in the leafs and some of the calyx's after week 6-7 .. So I cannot see why the color of the black rose would not pass over. I already have gorwn out some Happy brother crossed to balck rose and those are shwoing color from week 3 of flower. So for it to show in the f1 gen is something amazing and nice. Shows that purple can pass over in just 1 generation. But i dont have extreme purple on them just pink calyx's so far. im only on week5 with the happy rose's.. im having lots of fun with all these black rose crosses I made. The best one I think is the WhiteRose. She is a beast! I will make a thread on her here tonight.

JAWS

JAWS

hello smoke:rasta:
ya bro im thinking all 4 of the ones you have mention in this thread should be nice for any one to have in there garden, and i for one am stoked to have some BLACK ROSE F8 and i will 4sure be dropping all three this fall...was thinking of dropping one of the others but i think the rose will most likely cover my LUST 4 PURPLE...

i'll be looking for the WHITE ROSE thread in the coming week's, you just keep rocking-rolling with that rose my friend....i have two hybrids im gonna make with the BR this fall we shall speak again my friend..
breed on:rasta:

S

SmokeMan

Hi jaws, Thank you for interest. As you are excited about black rose I too was excited about it .. I will always love watching this purple beauty grow and be purple early on.
I hope you all are not getting tired of seeing black rose. She has been so much fun to grow. I must say there is nothing like her . Her smell is all rosey and floral. And her bag appeal is one of a kind. No one has ever seen anything so purple where I am from. Purps ya but not dark black and purple :joint:

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Beautiful Buds

SmokeMan that shit is killer, and those crosses sound incredible as well

mal

S

SmokeMan

Thanks Mal,

Tell me what you think of these shots if you dont mind. I want to hear someones feedback from peeps.

She is getting frostier everyday now :boogie:

JAWS

JAWS

hello smoke:D:D
they look great and i cant wait to get mine going 4sure, hey is there any way you can back the shots up and give us/me a fuller look at her?...
thanks brother:nod:nod:nod

S

SmokeMan

hello smoke:D:D
they look great and i cant wait to get mine going 4sure, hey is there any way you can back the shots up and give us/me a fuller look at her?...
thanks brother:nod:nod:nod

Really that is all of her. The rest if her are small lil buds conneted to the main stem. She did not branch out at all. Black rose needs 2 weeks or more to veg at all. This was straight from seed into flower. No veg. I will still pull 20grams off of her. She is more for fun than meds anyway. I just like having purple bud. It is good smoke but i grow her for her color more than anything. :party0036:

JAWS

JAWS

hello SMOKE:nod
well brother i will give her atleast a two week veg and i'll push her to see what shes got 4sure, i will grow all three out in 3gallon pots...im praying for a male and two females BUT 2males and 1 female will surfice for what i have planed for her.....if i dont get a male and female in this round i will have to try and BRIBE you out of a couple more, but i fill i will get what i need the first time round...

will be runing the lemon larry and probably the chocolate diesel aswell, so we should get some rather strange hybrids coming out of this next round...
respect bro:nod:nod

winta

winta

that baby looks amazing bro! sorry im so late to the party! lol

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Fantastic job and progression SmokeMan! I just read the entire thread and the Black Rose is more beautiful than ever... :cool

homebrew420

homebrew420

That might just be my Holy Grail! That thing is truly amazing!! Ajob well done. Who do you have to know for some seeds of that shit? Really I am in awe.

Peace

lollipopman

lollipopman

Got done trimming mine today' boy she have smell like no other,, a good kush to her would-be great.. I'm taking my tahoe and heiri to her....

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
I have BCBD Purps and it is nowhere close ta SM gear! The only reason I keep my Purps cut is because wen I cross it to an excellent male the resulting beans are always great. But it is deff subpar compared to any of SM stuff.

Top Bottom