The Deadly Black Rose

• Thread starter SmokeMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NorcalKid

Those look really dope. I Just finished up some gorilla grape which is a double purple doja cross. Very nice solid purple nuggets,great yielder with great bag appeal. Only problem was the potency was very mild.

jack hairy

jack hairy

hi guys

just poking around here, im usually at mns but it seems a bit slow there.

we had the pure black rose but lost it when we had to shut down and move, the plants didnt like the week outdoor and those rolly-polly bugs chewed away at the young clones stems. pretty dissapointed, never got to see it.

but...

we were gifted four of the hybrids

black rose x sour bubble, we let that one go
black rose x purple wreck, have three phenos still, all 7 females were worth keeping, but we had to choose...

just started the black rose x Afghan shadow king( taliban shadow king), have 6 females and 3 males, 2 females and 1 male have skinnier leaves, uncharacteristic of the br

and then black rose x purple kush waiting for the right time...

if you dont mind, i can put up some pics of them soon of the br x pw

the three phenos we chose are #10, i think its most like the pure br, lots of color, short stocky plant, doesnt branch too much

#1 is like a cherry trainwreck, lots of stretchy branches

#11 is kind of purple wreck/purple urkel. skunky purple flavor, same growth and structure as #1

i sent some sensi mr nice x (br x pw) to shanti to give out.
i will make (br x pw) x (br x ask) soon to give away also.
i would like to get back a pure black rose one day so i can backcross the keeper phenos of all the hybrids.

anyone who likes this plant deserves to have it in their possesion, ill do what i can, you guys keep up the good work too.

qupee

qupee

Wow amazing looking strain. I'd looove to get my hands on some of those beans.

RobotChicken

RobotChicken

Great thread... Good people.... and the Black Rose.. The song went along with the photos perfectly.

Looks like fun! Going to keep my eye out for this one.

Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work

RC

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
I just popped some Black Rose today. Hope they turn out good.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Had to do a little search for this. So he gave the seeds as freebies, quite (very) nice. Interesting sounding strain.

Yes this strain was made and inbred 6 or 7 gens by heath robinson. Heath never sold a seed, but this hack Smokeman felt he should take these seeds that heath gifted him and not only turn a profit on Heath's selections but also make a half dozen hybrids for money. Sorry but so sick of these over night "breeders" taking advantage of people.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes this strain was made and inbred 6 or 7 gens by heath robinson. Heath never sold a seed, but this hack Smokeman felt he should take these seeds that heath gifted him and not only turn a profit on Heath's selections but also make a half dozen hybrids for money. Sorry but so sick of these over night "breeders" taking advantage of people.

I dont know the whole story but why gift out seeds to a breeder if you don't want anyone working with your gear?(unless he specifically told him not to, i'm not sure?) If he didn't want anyone working with his lines he shouldnt of given them out as freebies and to other breeders, IMO.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Working with his gear? The guy inbred the seeds and sold them. It isnt right and I know Heath didnt appreciate it. These seeds werent met to be sold, especially by some guy that had no hand in creating them. Smokeman isnt the first person to sell these seeds.. There's no law stating you cant gen someone elses work and sell it, but its called etiquette. If you want any kind of rep in this game you gotta follow it. We need to set some standards in this industry. Heath handed out 1000s of these seeds for folks to enjoy, never sold a single pack, what makes its ok for smokeman to come along and start selling them? Im done with this rant, if you dont see something wrong with the picture, than somethings wrong.

The only reason hes posting here at the farm is to get ppl hooked on the black rose and guide them back to his site (bank with beans) to make some money. He is a hack. He just started growing a couple years ago. From what Ive heard he has discontinued the black rose scam, and is now selling outlaws DPD seeds as his own. He claims to be trying to "spread the seed" to needy or med folks, but at what cost? He was selling Black Rose f7 seeds at $200/pack for the longest time. Fuck him and the horse he rode in on. I cannot stand people that take advantage of other people. Not only is he taking advantage of Heath Robinson, by selling seeds that Heath never intended to put a price tag on and the man has given out 1000s of these seeds, but hes charging top dollar for someone elses work. I apologize for the rant my man, but like I said, Im sick of seeing these wannabes pop up over night. Get your own strain, do your own work, and if you want to charge for a few seeds, or distribute, do it at a fair price. Dont take someone elses work and slap a huge price tag on it. Same goes for a lot of other "breeders". Every seed ive made thus far has been GIVEN away. FREE>> I work with top shelf genetics, quality always comes first. When Im set up to produce quality seeds in QUANTITY, and meet demand, and I know all of my shit is tight, I will hook up with a distributor (THCF) but not with intentions to make $. I want to spread my seed, so future growers have something diff, some rare sativas to grow, and breeders have some pure stuff, apart from the flavor of the month to work with. And I will do it all at a fair price. Never over $50/pack. We need to start laying down some laws in this game, and weed out the bad ones before they contaminate the whole lot. There needs to be standards in this business and we know the breeders who are setting the bar. Do everyone a favor and dont support these kind of people. There's plenty of generous folks out there, no need to line a greedy man's pockets.
Again, I apologize for the rant and im done on the subject, just sick of seeing these over night "breeders" taking advantage of people. :mad0223:

Grow aware people, grow in peace.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
AMAZING job I have wanted BR for ever I wish there was a way to get ahold of some of these seeds there is just something special about black rose its up on my top 5 strains to have you did a great job hommie

TortureKill

TortureKill

I know heath was working on F7s and also a femmed version, hit him up he's a very generous guy, and very likely to give u a pack.

RobotChicken

RobotChicken

Hey TK you want a job...?

Just kidding... but for real.... All I heard was gifting this and gifting that...and I was thinking what nice folks.... but $200 a pack for some other persons hard work....whoa........................................................................!!!!!!!

Fucking crazy??? Torture Kill PM sent...

RC

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Like I said I don't know the whole story nor do I pretend to. Obviously you know more about the situation than I do but I didn't know about any $200 price tags? All I know is that smoke has been quite generous to me personally and has given out lots of free seeds to people I know. Whatever terms smoke and heath worked out for smoke to get some seeds really isn't my business but I would think lines were drawn. If those lines were crossed thats one thing but if no lines were crossed/created thats another. I know I personally ask if I can use someones gear before I even think about working with it to avoid shadyness(within reason, I'm not going to ask Adam at TH or any other commercial seed breeder for permission to use seeds I paid for). Once again I dont know the whole story and its really none of my business. This is between Smoke/Heath and I should have kept my :lipssealed .

S

SmokeMan

The truth always sets you free..

1st off making BR beans is my biggest regret when it comes to growing . I wish I would have never because now people like TK like to slam me because they got nothing better to do but talk shit about someone that doesnt know me at all. If you knew me personally you would know that I am caring person who has a very big heart. I dont have enemies in my real life so for this interenet thing to always get so out of control and ugly is just overwhelming at times.. I really dont care to ever make beans for strangers ever again. Never . I have always made seeds for friends and for me and since people like you want to think im such a bad person I will never sell beans . If I ask for a donation it will be rare. Do you know I dont even sell beans anymore and havnt for the past 6 months???? Dude br was a mistake now get over it. And all I can say is your pretty fucked up for slaming me in my own thread on BR. I dont even have the thread up at bwb about black rose anymore. I took it down because I dont want any problems like u. I have a family and kids that means way more to me then seeds or even growing. Im a family man when it all boils down. Im not here to cause trouble.

I started making seeds 5 yrs ago. I am not no over night grower. Look it up .. Ive been around since 2004. I remember the 1st time I finally got my hands on some good genes. I made seeds because I wanted to keep the genetic around to grow again. At that time when I started breeding I owned a forum and all we talked about was MJ , nothing about seeds but I did give my seeds away to anyone who wanted them free! I always did this. Either in a trade or because someone said they needed good seeds to grow. So this slowly became a passion for me to grow and sometimes make seeds. When heath gifted me Black Rose I knew from jump street I would make more seeds so I could grow it again. So I did. I had no intentions on selling black rose or trying to piss anyone off. I had never heard the part about heath not wanting anyone to make seeds until someone pointed it out to me after the fact. Now once I knew all this about Heath not wanting Black Rose to be reproduced and sold at all I stopped breeding it. I never made f9's or anything. For crying out loud I only sold 7 packs of black rose and they NEVER EVER went for 200. Never .. that is a flat out lie. The only pack I ever sold for 200 was DPD and that was because it was my last DPD fem pack..
That was ripz who sold the BR for high prices from what I hear. The highest I charged was 100.. Once I knew this was a problem I stopped all work with black rose. I did make some hybrids with it. So I passed almost all of them free. So many people got seeds and only 15% of them have even donated for beans. To say I am trying to bank by selling beans is just wrong. BWB was made to teach people how to grow and save money by growing dank beans and saving money from buying bullshit smoke off the streets. Ive said this from the beginning. To take BWB name and slander it to your own meaning is just wrong.

Btw, heath is now selling black rose thru a seedbank and his other seeds to. That is the reason he didnt want anyone making seeds because he had his own plans to sell them. I didnt know that.. Go to highlife seeds to see black rose for sale.

Now guys please know I am not a genetic jacker. If I grow someones gear it is because I know it is dank! Not to jack it and make seeds. But the thing is I dont buy seeds and never will. I got my own genetics. Black rose was something I wanted because at the time I had never grown anything purple. Can u blame me? I dont grow anything unless it is worthy and just flat out dank. BR was good but not my cup of tea. DPD is alot better imo and yes that is why I still have her. She is dank and purple! And btw DPD is just a cut from seed gifted to me from a really good friend. Its a pheno that has green tops. She is dank that is all I know :) I have a thread of her around here I think.. Anyhow, quit all the hating please. Cant we all just get along and not fight over genes? All I know is I will never ever grow anything if someone claims fame to it and doesnt want it reworked. Never again I tell you!! Fuck all this internet drama over genes. Its not worth it to me. Like I said I love my family way too much to let this seed thing ever bring me down. That is why I DONT SELL SEEDS.

Smoke,

L

luvmesumgreen

Smoke dogg has always gone out his way for me...thanks bro for being one if the good guys in the scene. Like he said I hope everyone can get along now since everybody has expressed their opinion....

Illmind

Illmind

lemme tell u what a 'good guy' in this game does. a) recieve gifted beans b) decide they like em and wanna work someone elses line to preserve. and finally c) ask the breeder / gifter permission to do as such with their work. now when purchasing i have a diff outlook, what's bought with $ is now mine to do as i wish i know some feel diff but i sure as hell wouldn't get say a dope wifi mom and start a seed comp based on her without the right blessing it's just not honorable. it's good to preserve seed to keep lines alive but for storage and regifting purposes only. even tho these days dudes like rez use sensi seeds gens n greenhouse o ya that ssh male is ghsco. lol as he shit talks ghsco meanwhile sssdh is like his best joint. you dont want drama act accordingly. btw working old non available genetics is ok but always try to reach out to creator. i means dude at f7 and u didn't think he had plans for em? thats um how u say pretty damn obvious. good breeders work stuff and only release when they r satisfied with the phenotypical expressions. heres hoping phenotypical is a word lol.

TortureKill

TortureKill

1st off making BR beans is my biggest regret when it comes to growing . I wish I would have never because now people like TK like to slam me because they got nothing better to do but talk shit about someone that doesnt know me at all.

Smoke,

First off, U didnt make Black Rose, Heath did. U genned his work and sold it. Second off, I have a lot better things to do, but If i see someone taking advantage of others, im going to call u out.

Oh shit, My bad, He "only sold them for $100/pack", No more than that. SOMEONE ELSES WORK, for 100/pack lol... Im not going out of my way to try to make u look bad smoke man, you did just fine yourself. Just stating how I feel, and what Ive seen from you. I remember telling you long before u stopped fucking with heaths BR, that u were wrong for doing it. I remember you replying with some bs about "helping bring some Purple to the med community". I think heath has that covered just fine on his own. It wasnt til a year or so after that u actually quit. Now ur fucking with Outlaws DPD>>> Im not buying it bro.

Ive been around for a little bit, I know who has good intentions and who is in it for the wrong reasons. Like I said, Im not buying ur shit so dont try it with me.. I have a family, and a daughter of my own, Ive had the opportunity to grow and breed with some of the greatest lines of cannabis, Ive given out 1000s of seeds as well doesnt mean Id go profiting from someone elses work. Believe it or not there are rules and ettiquette in this game. I suggest you learn them before getting in the water. Adhere to them and u wont have anything to worry about.

good breeders work stuff and only release when they r satisfied with the phenotypical expressions. heres hoping phenotypical is a word lol.

Illmind>>>Phenotypical is legit :banana1sv6:

J

Josifer

Just received 11 beutiful black rose beans in the mail, germinating them now :) can't wait! Thanks Heath!

Top Bottom