• Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

looking fat waayne!
Whats up shawn!
This girl has is definitely fattening up now
Thanks for dropping by bro!
got a pack of these on the way. i really wanted a casey jones x. it was tough call between which poppa but went with the Snowdog. excited to see these may be a contender for sog beds as well and cherry syrup snowcone sounds killerrrrr :greedy:
Tyler as she flowers she's getting more of a heavy,syrupy overripe fruit aroma now
This pheno reeks
Looking spectacular as usual waayne! picked up a casey jones x ha og cross myself lol first pack of divine genetics i'm going to be growing :) going to pop them this week. thanks for sharing all your gear bro!

good luck with those beans dirk!
I've really liked logics Casey Jones hybrids
Thanks for the good vibes brotha!

Here's the Snow Cones
She's still got a few weeks to go
Nothing but ACT for this girl ,she's a pretty light feeder......

IMG 9377

blazer

blazer

Nice brotha didnt even notice you were running these divines gear is always so dank then with your touch shit will be fire,looking like a nice mix of the parents

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Dam i dunno how i missed this thread for so long, but lemme give you guys a run down of what happened and whats coming.............Wayne killed it! as always, doesn't miss a beat at all; much love for letting the seeds do their thang too homie, really allows you to see what kinda plant she really is and her true potential, btw where those all feminized? anyways much love wayne, your imho ona the only people i've seen online doin things proper. it takes alotta love to transplant at every phase. anyways now that i've picked my jaw up off the floor, take it easy man:D.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Thanx Dan! I think lots of fresh air is good. I never use cO2. I was just wondering if he did or not.

more then likly he uses supplemental co2 a few times at different stages to help speed bud developement then probally again for resin production, or multiple times like that, ya get what i'm sayin. I regularly blow local competition outta the water in both yeild and quality without co2 and they'll be blastin it away. clean fresh air is a must imo....take it easy

waayne

waayne

Nice brotha didnt even notice you were running these divines gear is always so dank then with your touch shit will be fire,looking like a nice mix of the parents
Hey what's up bazer!
I have 3 Avalanche I'm vegging as well
looking forward to puffing this girl ,she smells awesome!
Dam i dunno how i missed this thread for so long, but lemme give you guys a run down of what happened and whats coming.............Wayne killed it! as always, doesn't miss a beat at all; much love for letting the seeds do their thang too homie, really allows you to see what kinda plant she really is and her true potential, btw where those all feminized? anyways much love wayne, your imho ona the only people i've seen online doin things proper. it takes alotta love to transplant at every phase. anyways now that i've picked my jaw up off the floor, take it easy man:D.
Thanks for the good vibes Ohiofarmer!
All of logics beans are Fems ,and quite stable IMO......
No doubt,I do spend a lot of time mixing soil and transplanting
My girls like it that way so I just keep on doing what they like:)
Thank's for stopping in buddy!
Holy shit, bro! She blew up quick. R u using cO2 in ur garden?
No Co2 RIVAL,just lots of fresh HEPA filtered air
I can answer that lol...he has burners that he rarely uses if ever and he pumps in lots of fresh air.
Dan is right on point
I seldom use my Co2 burners
Thanx Dan! I think lots of fresh air is good. I never use cO2. I was just wondering if he did or not.
RIVAL the only time I use the burners is if it gets really cold in winter and I can't intake sufficient fresh air
I'll fire them up then ,but as soon as it warms up a bit I shut them off and start pumping in fresh air.....:)
Really nice work on your Cookies bro,they look super frosty!
more then likly he uses supplemental co2 a few times at different stages to help speed bud developement then probally again for resin production, or multiple times like that, ya get what i'm sayin. I regularly blow local competition outta the water in both yeild and quality without co2 and they'll be blastin it away. clean fresh air is a must imo....take it easy
Ohio farmer when I run perpetual flower rooms,I seldom use the burners, as somethings always about ready to harvest.
In my garden using enhanced levels of Co2 late in flower seemed to cause my buds to blow out some ,and it also seemed to slow ripening a bit...
Personally I love to use fresh air in my garden ,but it is always filtered to avoid bringing in pests and mildew ,and mold spores....

Snow Cones, day 34 of flower
She's lost the cherry smell and is now reeking of overripe fruit and syrup
This girl is sure aromatic!

IMG 9443

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Morning, Waayne! That Snow Cone is making me want summer here already. I bet she smells wonderful. The Cookies r def hella frosty. They will be coming down soon. Keep an eye out for chop pics.

waayne

waayne

i have spent at least 3 days reading all of these threads by waayne... holy shit man... i signed up just to tell you outstanding job and ill be staying tuned in for this!
Glad you enjoyed the threads Doomsday!
I just put some Avalanche into flower a couple of weeks ago
They should start to get interesting now.....
Thanks for the good vibes!
Morning, Waayne! That Snow Cone is making me want summer here already. I bet she smells wonderful. The Cookies r def hella frosty. They will be coming down soon. Keep an eye out for chop pics.
RIVAL she smells like overripe fruit now.......and she's pretty stanky:)
she's about ready for harvest now,and I'm sure looking forward to sampling her
Straight up murder scene look like she's at day 50 something, cant imagine when they start densing up,keep killing it bro!
What's up homie!
she's coming down soon and I'll make sure to save you a nug;)
Thanks for the positive vibes blazer!
Here's the Snow Cones nearly ready to harvest
IMG 0096

blazer

blazer

Damn bro filled in nice looks dense,cant wait to see the avalanches again I no those were montsters for you keep the dank growing brotha!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
How goes it wayne? Glad to see you are still taking care of business....

Everything is looking real tight my man!...I will try to pop in...been hanging around lately

waayne

waayne

Damn bro filled in nice looks dense,cant wait to see the avalanches again I no those were montsters for you keep the dank growing brotha!
Here's one of the new Avalanche phenos I've got my eye on blazer
Hope all is well in your world buddy:)
when we gonna try that Royal Diesel;) ha ha.....

we should do lunch soon ,I have something for you......

Here's Avalanche pheno #3
This pic is from day 28 of flower

I'll get some current pics up soon
IMG 0540

waayne

waayne

That's crazy for a 30 day plant flat out amazing
she's not wasting anytime getting her frost on,that's for sure
I'll try to get some nug pics up soon as well as a smoke report
Thank's for stopping in splakdawg:)
How goes it wayne? Glad to see you are still taking care of business....

Everything is looking real tight my man!...I will try to pop in...been hanging around lately
always grinding mate...lol:)
hope all has been well in your garden
Good to see you buddy!

Here's Avalanche #1
day 28 of flower
IMG 0530

Avalanche pheno#2
day 28 of flower
IMG 0536

These are already reeking heavily ,#2 and #3 are a bit sweeter so far ,#1 is full on Chem funk
This is definitely one of my favorite Divine strains.

Latest posts

Top Bottom