The Divine Genetics Test Lab

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

Those r gunna b some huge buds..do u ever have a bad run? Ur stuff is always super nice

Goo I've killed plenty of plants in my life:)and definitely had bad runs.....

Actually most of my worst disasters were usually some mechanical failure from back when I was all about growing hydr0ponically.Usually something like a timer or
pump failing and the Rockwool or Hydroton drying out completely.I lost over 30 irreplaceable moms when a timer failed to turn on irrigation pumps in a large hydro
system in the early 90's,that incident and leaving for an overnite camping trip to come back to a room that had a pump fail
while I was away.
I lost the entire 12K flower room that time,and that did it for me, and I said enough with the water plants.......

In soil I've had a few minor problems ,but nothing like the old Hydro days.....

It seems no matter how stoned I am, I never forget to water and care for my girls.......:cool:

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Here's one of the new Avalanche phenos I've got my eye on blazer
Hope all is well in your world buddy:)
when we gonna try that Royal Diesel;) ha ha.....

we should do lunch soon ,I have something for you......

Here's Avalanche pheno #3
This pic is from day 28 of flower

I'll get some current pics up soon
View attachment 315392

Is that the Avalanche I sampled? That shit was bomb!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Actually most of my worst disasters were usually some mechanical failure from back when I was all about growing hydr0ponically.Usually something like a timer or
pump failing and the Rockwool or Hydroton drying out completely.I lost over 30 irreplaceable moms when a timer failed to turn on irrigation pumps in a large hydro
system in the early 90's,that incident and leaving for an overnite camping trip to come back to a room that had a pump fail
while I was away.
I lost the entire 12K flower room that time,and that did it for me, and I said enough with the water plants.......

It seems no matter how stoned I am, I never forget to water and care for my girls.......:cool:
I guess u r human after all.. I was kinda thinking u were a Alien or sumthin.. With ur major sic ass grows that always shit on the rest of r grows..

Keep killin it doggie

dirk d

dirk d

Love Everything you do waayne!! you are a true master :) Hopefully one day i'll be close to as good as you lol

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

while I was away.

Same thing happened to me; after that i said fuck hydro and never looked back, i didn't lose 30 irreplacable moms though ouch!. Lookin killer as always wayne, very few can really top high grade organic buds anyways so i would say doin off with the hydro is better in multiple ways, anyways hope all is well in waynes world(har har har), enjoy the summer...........take it easy brotha:D

blazer

blazer

Here's one of the new Avalanche phenos I've got my eye on blazer
Hope all is well in your world buddy:)
when we gonna try that Royal Diesel;) ha ha.....

we should do lunch soon ,I have something for you......

Here's Avalanche pheno #3
This pic is from day 28 of flower

I'll get some current pics up soon
View attachment 315392
Looking stellar brotha waayne always on par looks like its definetley packing on the frost and looks like they are in beast mode, defintetley need to do a lunch fo sho,also switched to soil so im not stuck like chuck when power goes out and my air pumps are dead in the water,later bro!

waayne

waayne

I guess u r human after all.. I was kinda thinking u were a Alien or sumthin.. With ur major sic ass grows that always shit on the rest of r grows..

Keep killin it doggie
Thank's for the positive vibes Goo
I am very much human,and I do work at it to keep my gardens healthy and happy
Thank's for stopping by homie:)
Good luck with the coco vs soil test,that's gonna be really cool:D
Love Everything you do waayne!! you are a true master :) Hopefully one day i'll be close to as good as you lol
You'll end up far beyond me skill wise dirk,you younger cats are gonna push this plant to the next level........
Keep up the good work ,your soil plants are looking sweet!
Same thing happened to me; after that i said fuck hydro and never looked back, i didn't lose 30 irreplacable moms though ouch!. Lookin killer as always wayne, very few can really top high grade organic buds anyways so i would say doin off with the hydro is better in multiple ways, anyways hope all is well in waynes world(har har har), enjoy the summer...........take it easy brotha:D
What's up buddy!
Hope your Summer goes great as well homie
Trust me ,I've never looked back...I like the quality and yield my little organic soil plants just fine:)
Be well homie!

Looking stellar brotha waayne always on par looks like its definetley packing on the frost and looks like they are in beast mode, defintetley need to do a lunch fo sho,also switched to soil so im not stuck like chuck when power goes out and my air pumps are dead in the water,later bro!
whats up buddy
wish you could smell pheno #2
She smells almost like Alien Dawg Cherry
She's not gonna be a huge producer but man she has the killer aroma
Looking forward to hangin out:)

Here's a nug of the Snow Cones
This nug smells like pine and tropical fruit
IMG 0704

Avalanche
pheno #1
IMG 0659

IMG 0661

pheno#2
IMG 0677

pheno#3
IMG 0669

pheno #1 smells like the typical Chem plant
pheno#2 is full on cherries and hair spray
pheno#3 is overripe fruit and Chem funk

Nice work logic!

blazer

blazer

Niceness those look and sound delicous #2looking hefty also,the snowcones nugg looks dank also bro

waayne

waayne

That SnoCone nug looks tasty as fuk, Waayne! Hope all is well, bro.
What's up big dawg!
The Snow Cones is tasty for sure RIVAL.
It has a nice daytime kinda buzz:)
I may pop more of these sooner than later,it' a really nice cross
Thank's for stoppin in homie!
Awesome Waayne!
Avalanche #2 is my favorite :happy:
Mine to buddy:)
It smells almost like the Alien Dawg Cherry clone
I'm looking forward to sampling this one very soon
I hope all is well in your world buddy
Niceness those look and sound delicous #2looking hefty also,the snowcones nugg looks dank also bro
What's up homie!
The #2 pheno of Avalanche smells delicious
The Snow Cones turned out real nice,it has a great buzz.....
Thank's for dropping in buddy!

Avalanche phenos nearly ready to harvest
IMG 0948

IMG 0977
IMG 0930
IMG 0877
IMG 0879
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
The ladies r looking stunning as always, Waayne! I got a few phenos of Chemical Romance about to go into flower. I can't wait to see how they turn out. Stop by the Funk Lab, when u get a chance. Keep up the great work, bro!

legalontcanada

legalontcanada

Glad you enjoyed the threads Doomsday!
I just put some Avalanche into flower a couple of weeks ago
They should start to get interesting now.....
Thanks for the good vibes!

RIVAL she smells like overripe fruit now.......and she's pretty stanky:)
she's about ready for harvest now,and I'm sure looking forward to sampling her

What's up homie!
she's coming down soon and I'll make sure to save you a nug;)
Thanks for the positive vibes blazer!
Here's the Snow Cones nearly ready to harvest
View attachment 309100

Wow !!!!!! 5 stars .....

waayne

waayne

Disgustingly beautiful.
yeah the Avalanche and SnowCones turned out really nice dan
The ladies r looking stunning as always, Waayne! I got a few phenos of Chemical Romance about to go into flower. I can't wait to see how they turn out. Stop by the Funk Lab, when u get a chance. Keep up the great work, bro!
Good luck with those Chemical romance RIVAL
There are some really nice phenos in those seeds
Wow !!!!!! 5 stars .....
Thank's for positive vibes legalontcanada!
Thank's for stopping by:)
Waayne your grows are always amazing Avalanche looks stellar as they all do,5 stars fo sho!
What's up Blazer!
Glad you liked the Avalanche;)

Here are some Arctic Diesel,White x Girl Scout Cookies,and Chemdog #4 x Girls Scout Cookies

Thank's for your generosity logic,I'm sure looking forward to running these jewels:)
IMG 1429

waayne

waayne

Hell yeahs bro,this should be awesome definetley cruising along for this one waayne,started a couple of those wgsc myself, good vibes your way homie!
Hows it going blazer?
Hope all is well in your world!
This is gonna get interesting now as these go into flower

I've recently been having some health issues which have reduced/limited my time in the garden
Here's a long overdue update on these girls

These are some strong vigorous plants for sure

Here are a couple of White GSC vegging
IMG 1791
IMG 1789

The Chemdog #4 x GSC plants
IMG 1796

These girls reek loudly in veg so it should definitely get interesting in flower.Looks like new carbon filters are gonna be a must with these loud girls
This group is vigorous and very hardy,they are growing as fast if not faster than the Arctic Diesels that are the same age

After these are duplicated I'll move them and get some better pics of the individual phenos

I'd like to thank my wife for doing such a great job keeping these ladies healthy while I was incapacitated.
You ROCK girl! :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom