The Divine Genetics Test Lab

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Girls r looking beautiful, Waayne! I can't wait til them girls blow up. I was just looking at my Divine collection. This inspires me to pop a few strains. Keep up the great work, homie!

420alldaze

420alldaze

hey waayne, ya gotta love divines genetics. everything they put out is really dank! cant believe i missed this thread. first post of all that gear made my head spin. much love brother. 42o

rick ratlin

rick ratlin

Perpetual Farmer
Supporter
Awesome job Waayne! Just got the Eskimo Kush from da Farm, any particulars on her yet?

pura

pura

Killin it bro! All have great structure...

Anxious to see how the Arctic Diesels turn out... you killed it the first run :D

Keep us updated bro! Talk to you soon.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Wow, I am very impressed. You can see that super indica coming out on those bubbas, going to be interesting

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
looking good waaayne. i popped 5 cheeto kush and got 2 taller ones with nice branching im keeping to run

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
really nice structure on that arctic diesel.

mancordero

mancordero

those look great so far waayne. really healthy and they all seem to have nice structure. great job.

waayne

waayne

I second that!

Everything looks superb waayne!

ACT all the way!
Yeah I agree MARTA,properly brewed ACT kicks ass!

Lookin good bro that eskimo kush branched out nicely cant wait too see what these gems start popping, what kindathe smells they stinky yet! keep up the hard work!
Thanks for the positive vibes bro!
Everyone is getting stanky now but the cherry Koolaid Arctic Diesel pheno smells amazing!

nice waayne, everything is looking healthy as can be. looking foward to some great nug shots. take care
Thank's for the positive vibes buddy!
A new camera is in the works so hopefully the pics will get better

hey waayne, ya gotta love divines genetics. everything they put out is really dank! cant believe i missed this thread. first post of all that gear made my head spin. much love brother. 42o
I am lovin the Divine Genetics bro!Nothin but flame!

Awesome job Waayne! Just got the Eskimo Kush from da Farm, any particulars on her yet?
She's vigorous and easy to grow homie!Good Luck!
She's got great structure as well.....and a easy cloner

Killin it bro! All have great structure...

Anxious to see how the Arctic Diesels turn out... you killed it the first run :D

Keep us updated bro! Talk to you soon.
yeah they're branching out nicely now........
Thanks for the good vibes!

Wow, I am very impressed. You can see that super indica coming out on those bubbas, going to be interesting
Thanks for droppin in bro!These strains are doing great......nice vigor,and structure,and all were easy to clone.

looking good waaayne. i popped 5 cheeto kush and got 2 taller ones with nice branching im keeping to run
Yeah you're gonna like those Cheeto's Kid,mine is super smelly even in veg.......
Hope all is well out your way!

really nice structure on that arctic diesel.
I'm lovin the structure on those Cap, the #1 pheno is smelling like cherry Koolaid now!

Wow! That Wolverine looks awesome!
the Wolverine is a stocky vigorous girl for sure.

I like them all, take care. Hope all is well

mal
Stop on by Mal!
Thanks for the vibes homie!

those look great so far waayne. really healthy and they all seem to have nice structure. great job.
Thanks for the kind words,these are some vigorous girls for sure
Thay all are branching out nicely now

Can't believe I wasn't watching this thread yet... Kill it Wayne!
Thanks for droppin in bro!It should get good now they're flowering

Here you go Cap

Hey Delae I couldn't add your quote due to operator error.....;)
I agree bro ACT is the bomb in my garden,I wouldn't want to garden without it,especially after adding Caps bennies to it........Super tea for sure!

Cheeto Kush
IMG 4804

Bulletproof Kush
IMG 4803

Wolverine Kush
IMG 4800

Urkle x Bubba
View attachment 204721

Here's the Urkle x Bubba again
View attachment 204721

Avalanche
IMG 4793

Avalanche again
IMG 4793

Casey Jones x Bubba
IMG 4789

Eskimo Kush
IMG 4787

Arctic Diesel pheno#2
IMG 4784

Arctic Diesel pheno #1 Cherry Koolaid
IMG 4781

These girls have been getting ACT every 5-6 days
I've started adding a little high phosphorous guano to the tea lately
All of these strains seem easy to grow and very vigorous.
Looks like some are gonna be fat yielders as well........

logic did a great job on these strains :) nothin but Flame!

old skool

old skool

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking lush and healty, Good Show! Thanks for posting

kushluvr

kushluvr

girls are looking stellar waayne......these sound like some very nice crosses..ive been curious about the genetics, thx for doing this journal and putting up such killer pics!! keep it up, ill be over in the corner with my binger, tokin and watchin this unfold!

nice job so far, keep it up dude!!

Mogrow

Mogrow

Wayne, great grow, good to see a companies gear get grown out. i'm in organic soil also so watching to see how you operate in that regard as well. Wayne did you use t-5's all the way through veg?? they has a great growth spurt.. Also what kinda container did you go to, last update you were in the 1/2 gallon plastic bag type container.
i already want to upgrade to MH for the last half of veg, seems to be alot shade with a nice bushy plant with the T-5's...
love the organic soil runs, specially the good ones... thanks ...

waayne

waayne

Lookin good dawgy!!! I'll be round! Logic bringing the flame and Waayne bringing the fire!
logic is definitely bringing the Fire with these crosses!
Thanks for dropping in homie!
That Wolverine Kush looks stout. Thx for the update
She is a stout girl BudMuncher!

Here's an updated pic of the Wolverine

I'll get the rest of the pics up later today...
IMG 4860

waayne

waayne

Looking lush and healty, Good Show! Thanks for posting
Thanks for droppin in bro!
These have been some very healthy vigorous girls!

girls are looking stellar waayne......these sound like some very nice crosses..ive been curious about the genetics, thx for doing this journal and putting up such killer pics!! keep it up, ill be over in the corner with my binger, tokin and watchin this unfold!

nice job so far, keep it up dude!!
logic did a great job on these kushluvr!
These are some healthy vigorous girls!

Wayne, great grow, good to see a companies gear get grown out. i'm in organic soil also so watching to see how you operate in that regard as well. Wayne did you use t-5's all the way through veg?? they has a great growth spurt.. Also what kinda container did you go to, last update you were in the 1/2 gallon plastic bag type container.
i already want to upgrade to MH for the last half of veg, seems to be alot shade with a nice bushy plant with the T-5's...
love the organic soil runs, specially the good ones... thanks ...
MogrowI vegged these under 1000 watt halides after week 2
I went from 1/2 gallon to 2 gallon ,then into 5's to finish veg
They were transplanted into 20's a week before flower

Bulletproof Kush
IMG 4868

Cheeto Kush
IMG 4863

Urkle xBubba
IMG 4858

Casey Jones x Bubba
IMG 4852

Casey Jones x Bubba
IMG 4855

Avalanche
IMG 4848

Avalanche
IMG 4850

Arctic Diesel#2
IMG 4845

Eskimo Kush
IMG 4839

Eskimo Kush
IMG 4840

Arctic Diesel #1 Cherry Koolaid
IMG 4836

The Avalanche is fruity smelling now,the CaseyJones x Bubba smells like a sweeter version of Bubba

The Wolverine smells like spicy Kush

The Eskimo Kush has a floral chem smell that's intoxicating.......and Arctic Diesel #3 is full on Chery Koolaid

The Urkle x Bubba smells like dank grapes......

Everyone is still getting ACT weekly...
Caps bennies really make great tea.

People that have trouble with hermies when growing Fems should try Divine Genetic's .I've yet to see any male flowers on any of the Divine gear I've run........

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Well you're consistent that's for sure man. I'm always blown away by the perfect health of your plants. How big is that room if you don't mind me asking?

Waayne always slaying it!

I hope all is well homie.

D

blazer

blazer

Damn bro you got the dank factory in full effect! Looking damn good bro! like that casey bubba super frosty! Those arctic diesel look nice ,cherry kool-aid pheno looks and sounds phenomenal!

Latest posts

Top Bottom