The Divine Genetics Test Lab

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Gotta agree, 20's inside holy shit. They all look happy and healthy as can be, better get a machete for harvest. Hope you and yours are as happy and healthy, I'll be giving my divine genetics a run outside this summer. I'm hoping they are 1/2 as frosty as your diva's

mal

CFO

CFO

Hey Waayne....those are some super awesome plants! Hope all is going well for you in your new home. Tell your better half Southern NM says hello!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Great grow! running eskimo now sounds good I grow in 20 lb do you give them caps bennies every week or every other? Thanks for the look makes me super pumped for mine :)

Z

ziggy1

Wayne, how much did the casey bubba grow when you flipped it to 12/12? I got two that are about 18 inches getting ready for the flip? Are they like the bubba that doesn't grow much or like the casey that doubles or triples in size? How many days into flowering are the last pics? Thanks

Z

waayne

waayne

Well you're consistent that's for sure man. I'm always blown away by the perfect health of your plants. How big is that room if you don't mind me asking?

Waayne always slaying it!

I hope all is well homie.

D
Wassup homie!
This new flower room is 500 sq ft, with 11 1/2 foot ceilings:)

Looking fire man!!! How tall is that avalanche, thing is a moster?
Man that Avalanche is almost 7 feet tall , it was put into flower at 24"
all of these strains have really nice vigor!

Damn bro you got the dank factory in full effect! Looking damn good bro! like that casey bubba super frosty! Those arctic diesel look nice ,cherry kool-aid pheno looks and sounds phenomenal!
Blazer that Cherry Koolaid pheno smells incredible!
I'm looking forward to puffing her!

20 gallon pots, hell yeah.....
plants are flat blowin up.... keep that wayne mojo on them for the duration.
peace mogrow
Thanks for the positive vibes bro!
I hope you have a great outdoor season this year!
Those girls do like some root space ;) even indoors!

Gotta agree, 20's inside holy shit. They all look happy and healthy as can be, better get a machete for harvest. Hope you and yours are as happy and healthy, I'll be giving my divine genetics a run outside this summer. I'm hoping they are 1/2 as frosty as your diva's

mal
Good luck with the outdoor mal!
Those Divine girls are vigorous and Dank!

Hey Waayne....those are some super awesome plants! Hope all is going well for you in your new home. Tell your better half Southern NM says hello!
Wassup CFO!
All's well , just super busy still trying to get settled in.......
hope thing are going well for yall:)

Respect!

That Casey Jones x Bubba is gonna be wild.
Wassup bro!
That Casey x Bubba is gonna be a beast homie,so are the Avalanche and Arctic Diesel's
Logic bred some nice yielders for sure!
Arctic Diesel #1 smells better than anything I've run in years........
I hope it smokes as nice as Blazer's pheno did!

Great grow! running eskimo now sounds good I grow in 20 lb do you give them caps bennies every week or every other? Thanks for the look makes me super pumped for mine :)

Medusa I feed them ACT with Caps bennies every 5-7 days
Good luck with the Eskimo Kush! It's vigorous and easy to grow
My pheno smells excellent and is getting nice and frosty!

Wayne, how much did the casey bubba grow when you flipped it to 12/12? I got two that are about 18 inches getting ready for the flip? Are they like the bubba that doesn't grow much or like the casey that doubles or triples in size? How many days into flowering are the last pics? Thanks

Z
ziggy the Casey Jones x Bubba was flowered at 24" and is now about 5 feet tall.
It smells like some extra stinky Bubba now......
It is more vigorous than pure Bubba,I flowered it at 24" and it's finishing out at about 5 feet.
The CaseyJones x Bubba has been flowering for 4 1/2 weeks

waayne

waayne

I see nothing but perfection on those plants. I was zooming in all over trying to find a shitty leaf somewhere and I couldn't. WTF Waayne you are killing it!!!
Thank's for the kind words Cap!Your bennies have been a nice addition to my normal ACT/food regimen
I'm really liking the results, and as you can tell,so are the ladies:D
You gotta keep making those bennies, the girls are getting addicted to them......
^^ Hey Cap quit Eye-fuckin Waayne's gear....lol...you aint gonna find anything but chron....haha...shit is fiya
Wassup cannarado!
Thank's for droppin in bro,speaking of the Chron you've been droppin some AAA bombs lately as well:)
straight fire in that room brother. nice work 42o
Gracias Amigo!
These strains have shown some really nice health and vigor!

Here's a few new pics
Arctic Diesel #1
She smells like Original Diesel,maybe a little more sour.......
IMG 4898

Wolverine Kush
This pheno smells incredible.
Full on Kush aroma x10
IMG 4921

Wolverine Kush
IMG 4922

Cheeto Kush
This pheno smells like Bubba at this stage
She's really frosty and pungent
IMG 4928

Bulletproof Kush
I can't find words to describe the aroma on this one.......
She's unique.
IMG 4937

Bulletproof Kush
IMG 4939

Casey Jones x Bubba
These are some large,dense,frosty flowers
This pheno smells like Bubba with some banana overtones
IMG 4915

waayne

waayne

Here's the Eskimo Kush
This pheno smells like a really sweet version of Chemdog #4
There are also some overripe fruit undertones in there as well,It's an intoxicating aroma
IMG 4880

Eskimo Kush
IMG 4884

Urkle x Bubba
This pheno is reeking of wild grapes and Bubba Kush
These are some very dense flowers
IMG 4903

Urkle x Bubba
IMG 4908

Urkle x Bubba
IMG 4902

Arctic Diesel #2
She stills reeks of cherry Koolaid
IMG 4873

Arctic Diesel #2
IMG 4876

Arctic Diesel#2
IMG 4875

I can't walk by the Arctic Diesel #2 without smelling her.
That cherry aroma is irresistible

Last up we have the intoxicating Avalanche
This one has an overwhelming aroma of overripe tropical fruit.
This pheno has one of the most intoxicating aromas I've ever encountered.
IMG 4890

Avalanche
IMG 4894

As with any seed crop, I am checking these girls daily for any signs of male flowers and have yet to find anything........

These strains have surprised me with their vigor and rapid growth

The Avalanche was flowered at 24" and is finishing out at 6 1/2 feet tall.

Everyone is still on the ACT diet and looking really happy

My new carbon filter is getting quite a workout with these babies, logic bred some extremely aromatic girls!

G

gooey

wow man those are rockin bro...the urke bubba and the avanlanche both look and sound amazing from your descriptions...props to divine genetics, and logic. peace easy and thanks for sharing these with us mere mortals lol

blazer

blazer

Looking sick as fuck bro! On point! They all look dank some real nice yielders in there from the looks of those, your grows always so impressive cant wait to see em right before there chop!

S

sbkg

looking fantastic !

Are the Bulletproof kushes feminized or regular? and was the pheno your running fast or slow in veg?

Thanks

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I like them all, take care. Hope all is well

mal
Wayne Noob ? Are you changing pots so often for root development, space or ? Considering the stress everytime they are transplanted (if there is any) which doesn't look like any why not strait into larger containers? Thanks fantastic grow:)​

Top Bottom