The Divine Genetics Test Lab

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cannastyle

Cannastyle

Absolutely beautiful pictures waayne!

Love the look of that Cheeto Kush....making me hungry for Cheetos just thinking about it...

What was the Wolverine Kush cross?

SolMannaFest

SolMannaFest

Its a log like this, that with out question contributes to the decisions being made when one decides to spend money on purchasing beans! Without this journal...it would all still be "up in the air"!

But now...now...now, I'm like "yea, Divine Genetics is on the radar for sure!" I even showed my elder who is an "in the hills" type of fella and he was like DAMN...who is this breeder? And I had to tell him its this dude from DG but its the grower WAAYNE who's product/skill your seeing! Simple as that! Big ups to waayne for being an exemplary "tester"!

Bless up...Sol

waayne

waayne

Damn everything looking great homie! Arctic diesel looks beastly!
Wassup homie!
These have been some great strains to grow, they all have been quite productive!
Absolutely beautiful pictures waayne!

Love the look of that Cheeto Kush....making me hungry for Cheetos just thinking about it...
Man that Cheeto smells as good as it looks!
I'm really looking forward to puffing it soon!
What was the Wolverine Kush cross?
It was Bubba x Chem bro , and it reeks like no other
Its a log like this, that with out question contributes to the decisions being made when one decides to spend money on purchasing beans! Without this journal...it would all still be "up in the air"!

But now...now...now, I'm like "yea, Divine Genetics is on the radar for sure!" I even showed my elder who is an "in the hills" type of fella and he was like DAMN...who is this breeder? And I had to tell him its this dude from DG but its the grower WAAYNE who's product/skill your seeing! Simple as that! Big ups to waayne for being an exemplary "tester"!

Bless up...Sol
Sol I would highly recommend Divine Genetics gear,I've had great results with it!:)
Looking very nice and green up to the end!! Hope my eskimo looks as nice
Medusa the Eskimo was a beast ,yielding over 12 oz's from a seedling that was vegged 6 1/2 weeks
Beautiful picks waayne, are them Cheeto's getting some purple colors going on, sure looks like it?!.
woody the Cheeto's are definitely getting purple and very Cheesy smelling now!

Here's the Casey Jones x Bubba
The Casey Jones x Bubba yielded 10.8 oz's
IMG 5426

Eskimo Kush
The Eskimo yielded 12.7 oz's
IMG 5430

Arctic Diesel #1
This one put off 14.4 oz's
IMG 5433

Arctic Diesel #2"Cherry Koolaid pheno"
The Arctic Diesel #2 put off 15.2 oz's
IMG 5429

I'll get up more pics and yield results as they are available......

blazer

blazer

Nice looking nugz waayne they all look so tasty that koolaid pheno yielded nicely how is the taste that wolverine looks frosty frosty,love your work brotha done proper as always!

sdgrower

sdgrower

Which jar do you grab first waayne? They all look like they have the WOW factor

waayne

waayne

Nice looking nugz waayne they all look so tasty that koolaid pheno yielded nicely how is the taste that wolverine looks frosty frosty,love your work brotha done proper as always!

Thank's for the positive vibes homie
Those are looking dank!Killer job Wayne.:D
Logic bred some flame here bro!
Which jar do you grab first waayne? They all look like they have the WOW factor
I'll let you know my faves in a few weeks homie;)
This is all... just... so fantastic! Nice work, Wayne.
Thank's for the kind words DieselBoy!
These plants were really fun to grow.....nothing but flame!
Avalanche
this pheno yielded 13.7 oz's of rock solid fruity dank nugs.....
IMG 5462

Urkle x Bubba
this musky grape smelling pheno yielded 7.9 oz's
IMG 5450

IMG 5441

IMG 5454

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
they look great waayne got 2 going in at a buddies now. both were taller branchier plants and the stem rub is kinda like a wrigles gum almost with a little dank in there.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Holy fukn shit, Waayne! Looks like u had a great harvest, bro. I def gotta get some of these killer strains in the flower room soon. I been waiting to do a Divine grow. Keep up all the hard work!

P

paulycali

Amazed for sure! Great job with the grow waayne. Killed it again. Mad Props to Logic as well for continuing to impress with Divine Genetics. Looking forward to popping some of those beans soon :)

Keep up the good work bro! Getting better everytime. You rock :)

waayne

waayne

they look great waayne got 2 going in at a buddies now. both were taller branchier plants and the stem rub is kinda like a wrigles gum almost with a little dank in there.
wassup Kid!
I've been finding some stellar phenos Kid,I bet yours are gonna be bomb as well!:)
Holy fukn shit, Waayne! Looks like u had a great harvest, bro. I def gotta get some of these killer strains in the flower room soon. I been waiting to do a Divine grow. Keep up all the hard work!
Thank's for droppin in homie!
I'm puffing on these now and I've been way impressed by the quality and potency of these strains.....:cool:

Here's the Wolverine Kush
IMG 5532

This pheno is some of the stinkiest herb I've ever grown.......Dank Kushy funk to the max.......

I'm sampling everything now and will post some reports soon ,the early faves are Urkle x Bubba ,Arctic Diesel,Cheeto Kush and Casey Jones x Bubba:)
Logic bred some superior strains and it was a real pleasure growing them.........and now it's such a pleasure smoking them........

Here's 2 M16 Kush veggin
IMG 5538

IMG 5528
IMG 5521
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Did you find the eskimo popped fast and was ready to go quick too? Planted Alien grape and kraken 2 weeks before and the eskimo is up right with them , time to pop the wolverine I think can"t wait for the smoke report fabulous grow wayne!

waayne

waayne

Amazed for sure! Great job with the grow waayne. Killed it again. Mad Props to Logic as well for continuing to impress with Divine Genetics. Looking forward to popping some of those beans soon :)

Keep up the good work bro! Getting better everytime. You rock :)
Thank's Pauly!
logic knocked these outta the park bro!
Nothin but Flame!
gotta run my cheeto kush, shit looks amazing.
rock on waayne
Mogrow the Cheeto tastes like grape soda:)
IMG 5480

IMG 5499

IMG 5518

Top Bottom