The Emerald Cup 2013

• Thread starter BushyOldGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shawnskush

shawnskush

Great to meet you bog! That sour bubble you grew is top notch hope i can find a pheno that good when I start popping your beans:D

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Whew! What a weekend. Not all Cup weekend for me, but it was, by far, one of the highlights. Got a few samples, learned some interesting stuff, just couldn't stay all that long.

I really enjoyed meeting BoG & MrsBoG, but I completely forgot to shoot them a hello from an old friend of theirs, their booth was that busy. Every time I walked by they were just SWAMPED with people, so I really appreciate their taking a moment to just say hello, and then goodbye.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

They were packed most of the time when i was wandering around too, maybe next time i'll get my sour bubble stone on. Ended up grabbin sum Mr. Nice Black Widow.

Whens the next show out here Bog? HT cup ?

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

I guess the big winners were from Sonoma county and Monterey ? Come on emerald triangle you can't let that shit slip out of your hands!!

MrsBOG

MrsBOG

I want to start out by saying "Thank You" and "it was great seeing all the good people" that made it to the Emerald Cup. I don't seem to remember ALL your names, but a few are, Seamaiden, Rival79, Mayonnaise, Shawnskush and ArthritiSux. It was fun talking and smoking the flowers (Sour Bubble and Sour Grape), like we were old friends. Thank You again!!

AND THE WINNERS ARE:

First place: Darin's Lemon Skunk--DNA Lemon Skunk Clone
2nd place: Sonoma County Collective--Cherry Cola - Cherry Cola Clone
3rd place: Mean Gene Cherry Limeade--Jigga's GSC X Norcal Black Lime
4th place: Aficionado Seeds Royal Sour (SD X Purple Kush X Highland Afgani - from seed
5th place: Kirt's Larry OG
6th place: Heidi's Girl Scout Cookie (OG X Durban X F1)
7th place: Emerald Triangle Seeds' Atomica OG (Haze X Blueberry X Urkle X TW X OG)
8th place: Stoney Creek Libations'-- Our BOG Seeds Sour Strawberry (Sour Bubble X (Strawberry cough, Razz and ECSD)
9th place: Sherbet - clone
10th place: Fuzzy Sugaree (SK5 X Blue Widow X KC36)

IMG 6128

MrsBOG with an old friend and a great Comedian, Ngaio Bealum

OUR NEXT CUP:
San Bernadino High Times Cup
February 8 & 9, 2014
We hope to see more of you there!

Thinking about going to Colorado for 4/20/14
High Times Cup
No dates yet

One last thought, We are So sorry for the wait you might have had and maybe you left. Our lines get a little long, like BOG says "the stream becomes a river and then a torrent" and we like to answer everyone's questions. Maybe next time we need to get some BOG Helpers?

Thank you all again,
Peace, Love, Gratitude and Respect
MrsBOG

MrsBOG

MrsBOG

I neglected to say that my friend, Ngaio Bealum was the Emerald Cup Master of Ceremony (MC) for all the stage activity.

Seamaiden, it was so good to finally meet and chat (a little) in person. Do you like horses? I have a Morgan X Quarter horse, named Drifter. He is 14 years old and I've had him 8 years. I love to ride!!

Peace & Respect,
MrsBOG

shawnskush

shawnskush

I want to start out by saying "Thank You" and "it was great seeing all the good people" that made it to the Emerald Cup. I don't seem to remember ALL your names, but a few are, Seamaiden, Rival79, Mayonnaise, Shawnskush and ArthritiSux. It was fun talking and smoking the flowers (Sour Bubble and Sour Grape), like we were old friends. Thank You again!!

AND THE WINNERS ARE:

First place: Darin's Lemon Skunk--DNA Lemon Skunk Clone
2nd place: Sonoma County Collective--Cherry Cola - Cherry Cola Clone
3rd place: Mean Gene Cherry Limeade--Jigga's GSC X Norcal Black Lime
4th place: Aficionado Seeds Royal Sour (SD X Purple Kush X Highland Afgani - from seed
5th place: Kirt's Larry OG
6th place: Heidi's Girl Scout Cookie (OG X Durban X F1)
7th place: Emerald Triangle Seeds' Atomica OG (Haze X Blueberry X Urkle X TW X OG)
8th place: Stoney Creek Libations'-- Our BOG Seeds Sour Strawberry (Sour Bubble X (Strawberry cough, Razz and ECSD)
9th place: Sherbet - clone
10th place: Fuzzy Sugaree (SK5 X Blue Widow X KC36)

View attachment 359589
MrsBOG with an old friend and a great Comedian, Ngaio Bealum

OUR NEXT CUP:
San Bernadino High Times Cup
February 8 & 9, 2014
We hope to see more of you there!

Thinking about going to Colorado for 4/20/14
High Times Cup
No dates yet

One last thought, We are So sorry for the wait you might have had and maybe you left. Our lines get a little long, like BOG says "the stream becomes a river and then a torrent" and we like to answer everyone's questions. Maybe next time we need to get some BOG Helpers?

Thank you all again,
Peace, Love, Gratitude and Respect
MrsBOG
It was awesome to meet you ever so briefly mrs bog! Glad I got there before the rush, sold out signs multiplied every time I walked past your booth but I got the main 3 I was after. If it wasn't so close to Christmas I would have gotten one of everything :D BTW congrats on having your genetics place top 10!

Shane20

Shane20

Great meeting Mr. And Mrs. Bog! Got there Sat and you were first on my list! Ended up getting the bakers dozen seed pack and Sooo Happy! The only one I didn't end up with was the sour grape. I chatted a couple times with Mrs. Bog because she is that cool! Lemme know when you get around to trying the Super Lemon Haze I gifted you guys. Peace and Love! Great to finally meet the both of you.

MrsBOG

MrsBOG

I neglected to add in my last post.....my friend Ngaio Bealum was the MC for the Emerald Cup stage activity.

Great meeting you Seamaiden!! Another woman out here in the jungle.

Peace & Respect,
MrsBOG

Top Bottom