The First Annual QUARTER SACK CLASSIC Disc Golf Tournament

• Thread starter altitudefarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pRiMo303

pRiMo303

I'll have plenty of oil since I generally do runs on an as needed base.
Well, guys, the main idea is to get together and have some fun. Do NOT sweat it if you have nothing ready from your own spot; you'd just be cooler if ya did...lol. I am doubting that any/much of my current run will be ready by then; depends on how fast these testers finish up, and if they cure up in time as well.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

The biggest thing to keep in mind is that we'll all be there to get along and not particularly exclude anyone, unless they prove to be detrimental to the overall goal of having a great, relaxing time. Everyone who shows up will not be required to even participate in the tourney. I will definitely have some "door prizes", so everyone who shows up will at least have a chance at winning something.

Hey Sputnik, ya think the 'Snort would provide a $20-$50 bar tab as a prize if we bring a bunch of business to them? Or maybe the other spot? Wouldn't hurt to ask. I will, if you don't want to.

Please remember not to post anything silly on this thread about the exchange of seeds, clones, buds, or concentrate. That would be in a legal gray area, and we are not trying to attract LEO. FURTHERMORE, if LEO does show up, we will not have to worry about getting in trouble for an unauthorized cannabis rally or any BS related to that.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

I'll buy some drinks for the winner and make sure the winner gets at least a 3 out of 4. How's that? Zokas has a real bar, real food, and Kurt supports all of the local happenings and disc golf courses up here. No need to chip in on the prize, IMO that's definitely optional. I'm all about tossing the discs around, getting some fresh air, and talking shop with you fine folks.

I called Paulie again about the Magic Meadows course for the 5/31 date so we'll see. We can always go hit up the public Conifer course and there IS camping right frekin there next to the course. I'll talk to Paulie about the 420 situation and designated smoking areas for the Conifer course and make sure there isn't another tournament or event at the Conifer course on that date. Paulie knows about the Conifer course and helps to maintain it as well.

Last edited:
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

IMG 20140412 132042 063

This is damage from plastic discs, believe it or not. Personally I've never hit a tree. And I've got ocean front property in Colorado for sale..

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

That poor tree. :(
Hey, to ease your mind... that tree was dead long before the discs banged it up. The bark of a live tree protects it from disc damage. I found it pretty incredible that plastic would dent a tree up like that, until I checked it out closer. It is slightly decayed and kind of easy to dent.

growchick421

growchick421

Hey, to ease your mind... that tree was dead long before the discs banged it up. The bark of a live tree protects it from disc damage. I found it pretty incredible that plastic would dent a tree up like that, until I checked it out closer. It is slightly decayed and kind of easy to dent.
That's good :). I had kinda figured that from the look of her, but even dead poor thing. However it looks to be the spot to aim at for that particular hole :artist:

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

All right, there's 3 weeks until may 31st. coming up on us quickly. I have some issues with my business currently, a father who just had a double heart bypass staying at the crib, harvest, and my friends are dropping like flies. If anyone could agree to postpone this, that would be great for me. I will continue to scramble, but I am not sure I can pull this one off on the 31st.

Thoughts?

growchick421

growchick421

Sorry to hear. Hope life gets better and things start falling into place again.
I have to be reminded that in the end things do work out ;)

4BIG2WORM0

4BIG2WORM0

Postpone 4 sure if u need, family & friends 1st & disc golf 2nd . Hope everything works out for u & ur family!! Good luck w/ harvest

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Yeah I was trying to get in on this for sure. Hope everything gets better! Definitely will be stay tuned. Take your time lets not forget about this!

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Its a little off subject but since its kind of where this thread spawned from... I got an email from Westworld about a Closet Growers Cup down in the Springs..

If its postponed till after end of July I'll actually have flowers for the purse.

QuantumGen

QuantumGen

Not on a THCFarmer scale. I did a 'practice' tourney with some buddies and there are still a couple kinks I had to work out. I am sure we can get this ball rolling again. If not over the winter, by spring for sure.
Im so down. I'm sure I prob wont win, but who knows. Be fun anyway. Did Johnny Roberts memorial (DG park) ever get rebuilt?

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
I basically fell out of internet and had way too much work this year- started about May. I'd like to try and get something going but again with the work all the fucking time... I'll be watching for something to materialize.

Latest posts

Top Bottom