*** the fishy page ***

• Thread starter digdugdank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
neverbreak

neverbreak

someone should make a monster glass bubbler modeled after that lil critter :D

hells yeah they should! i would buy one in a flash. would have to make it so it glowed under uv tho. ;)

It was super frustrating. I confronted the guy after talking to a couple friends that used to work for a saltwater shop. They told me that they would never recommend putting a purple lobster in a tank like mine. The shop owner stood by his pressured sale and refused to give me store credit for all my murdered fish. Luckily I brought the lobster to the shop with me and dumped it in a tank full of expensive fish on my way out.

lol! that's hilarious bro. not that it killed all yer fish. that's not cool. but that ya dumped it in with all the expensive fish at the shop. lol gotta give it to ya bro, that was a good move!

neverbreak

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It was super frustrating. I confronted the guy after talking to a couple friends that used to work for a saltwater shop. They told me that they would never recommend putting a purple lobster in a tank like mine. The shop owner stood by his pressured sale and refused to give me store credit for all my murdered fish. Luckily I brought the lobster to the shop with me and dumped it in a tank full of expensive fish on my way out.
Are you KIDDING ME??? Out 'em! We hate bad LFSs around here.

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
here's a nicer picture of the damsel you like @Seamaiden. btw i can get you more from my lfs. i paid $6.00 for this one! he is just as fiesty as the domino and together they keep the little blue guy up in the corner by the filter! which in turn keeps him out of the mantis's way! hope you enjoy, digdug!!
Doug 001
Doug 002

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter

Nice, mr roberto--
reminds me of the "old days"...
...long, long ago; in a place not very far away, I got hired by a nouveau riche guy to plant a "rainforest" in his back yard/koi pond between the house an tennis court/and English-manor weirdness in the front/with lotsa different species of palm trees everywhere.

I had a big book full of signed blank checks--

P1

P9

P2 P3 P4 P5 P6 P7 P8 it was a buncha fun...

mr roboto

mr roboto

Nice, mr roberto--
reminds me of the "old days"...
...long, long ago; in a place not very far away, I got hired by a nouveau riche guy to plant a "rainforest" in his back yard/koi pond between the house an tennis court/and English-manor weirdness in the front/with lotsa different species of palm trees everywhere.

I had a big book full of signed blank checks--

View attachment 388225

View attachment 388233

View attachment 388234 View attachment 388235 View attachment 388236 View attachment 388241 View attachment 388245 View attachment 388246 View attachment 388249 it was a buncha fun...
dang I gotta get to planting around my pond to get it to look like that!.....thanks, I just got some sweet ideas from your pics

aksquid

aksquid

P5031188
P5031278

Sorry not aquarium fish unless you want to count the Pacific ocean as an aquarium. The first picture is a juvenile green trigger fish and the second one is a juvenile Emperor Angel, the same kind as the earlier post. They change colors and shape when they go through puberty.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Nice! Whereabouts in Oceania? Best diving I've done is Guam and Bali, north side of the island. Worst was Puerto Rico, and Perris Lake in SoCal. Although, the pumpkin seeds making their nests was somewhat interesting, but the boaters and noise in the lake was stupid.

I was doinked in the leg by a trigger fish while diving PR. Fucking HURT!

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
I love dog face puffers. After I put together my invert tank, I want a salt water fish only tank with a couple of puffers. Nice camera AK, takes great pictures underwater. Awesome fish guys, amazing ponds geo. Thanks, digdug!!

Canappa

Canappa

This is my 5yr old spotted green puffer, "Puffie" funny thing is that over the last few weeks I been getting live snails in my tank from somewhere? and I have not seen him since, he loves snails but make me wonder where he is? He has many hiding places in the tank but, he is always going up and down the glass.
419860 10150586858846127 238300442 n

Latest posts

Top Bottom