The "Flying V" Rocks Out @ Sky High Ranch

• Thread starter sky high
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
feildofdreams

feildofdreams

O,... I'm tasing it man, I'm tasting it,,, :mmm
Fooking just out of this world beautiful brudda.

sky high

sky high

Long Leaf kush in center/tied up. Some fruity/chunky nugs here for an "OG" cross. Like some sick fruit drink yer kids would suck down

second shot is the same LL kush in a dutch bucket/2 gal of soil.

many thanks fo' the hook my brotha!

Yumyumyumyum
Yumyumyum
feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Awesome description and they are chuncky as all hell. Very nice sky.

true grit

true grit

Yep bro, most def chunky for a OG cross. and sounds like it smells phenomenal...cant wait to see it chunk

Abek666

Abek666

hola sky high loocking very promising at your place have fun and keep up the good work the hoods must be the burner i dont have the money for something like this setup i even build myself an adjust a wing reflector in the diy method. I suggest you put a cool tube over the buld hanngin vert cause ive seen something like that in another thread and he gets burning around his vert bulbs have a nice day

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Way to go, Sky. I've rocked that "flying v" a few times- it just made sense to get more light to the inside. Most of the time I just angled a light or two, tho, not the entire setup. Great idea.
Nice grow, too. Those should be tasty nugs!
Glad to see you're hanging in there, also. Holler if you need anything from immoral support to whatever.

sky high

sky high

Day 39.....

More staking. :banana1sv6: These bitches be blowin' up!

Seeing a couple of nanners here and there....but nothin to be alarmed by.

Spider OG

SpiderOG
SpiderOG1
sky high

sky high

Colorado Blueberry

I'm finally dialing this girl in and she is rewarding me with some serious chunkage....

Blueberry
sky high

sky high

Long Leaf Kush - One crazy bitch!

Yieldin' like a mo-fo....smellin' like citrus cleaner...and taking lots of stakes to hold it all up...

Long leaf kush day 39
sky high

sky high

Garden shot.

Blueberry are on left and front center.

Spider OG in center by 600MH.

Long Leaf Kush behind lamp in center

Chemdog D's on right

various Spidy's and Long Leaf's spread around floor in dutch buckets/2 gal pots.

The Flyin "V" is rockin' the shit with the 7 gal pots!

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Jesus sky, I am at a loss for words. Time for me to go get those fooking new lights...lol Beyond beautiful brother and something I will try and mimic in the future. You are an ispiration fo shoooo... Hey man I don't want jump your thread but I snapped a shot the other morning while taking a smoke hike;) I thought of you and the sky high ranch.... here is a pic. Nothing awesome but the scene moved me.... The file says frontyard (cause it is hehe) but renamed it on the prints too "Sky High"
Peace brother man. Love too all

Frontyard
sky high

sky high

I ended up with a couple of cool tubes ;-( that I had sent south for the boy so @ some point we'll hook and you can have 'em if you want 'em.

Temps are hangin' about 80F w/lights on. Humidity is about 40%...which is all I can seem to muster cus it's so fuggin' dry outside. You know the gig.

The guy at the hydro store gave me a bottle of Final Drive.....which is a 1-5-6 finishing booster with B vitamins from Nutri-Plus (an Overdrive knockoff).... so they are getting a few shots of that before the wind down/flush. I've hit em with so much hi-p guano and worm tea along the way they have to be amped to the maxx about now so gettin em to finish should be interesting... as always! 8-9 weeks my ass.....

admittedly the next go will take me awhile to get dialed in because I haven't been 'on it' lately. (what month is it again?) This foggy shit is like eatin the never-ending QuaLLude. I have never been so spaced out...

but on we go....it's all there is to do. Not sure WHERE I'm goin'...but I'm goin somewhere.

shit the bed...

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

absolutly P, I would use em and use em well.
I have not heard "shit the bed" since my grandfather. Twas his saying..He actually did shit the bed from time to time though,.lol

Your staying busy,..Got your sights set forward and heart tunned in...imagine it is all you can do brother? Lots of love as it does heal, I am not sure if it heals all but it damn sure helps,...:heart

Final drive. Sounds interesting..?? --
-Just orderd the Gravity but won't be able to use it till next go round-

Peace brudda and may the day bring lots o sunshine

Abek666

Abek666

hmm its get better and better every time i look into your thread is the blueberry so hard to dial in i thoght its more on the easy side but never have grown her i love to get my hands on some of these beans but come time come blueberry hehe

Have fun with the flying v its loocking stellar nicely done
cu

sky high

sky high

Abe.....these are all from clones. Hopin to self the BB soon...but as of now...it's cut only.

No shit TOC...ALL of these plants have huge spiney hairs. Dunno why....but they are fuzzy little fuggers this go around.

Starting to see the knock-off Overdrive product hit the plants. More girth and some leaf curl. Definetely pushin em hard.....so may start the flush tonight and let em ride it out.

Gonna be a good run. Had to repack the filter a few days ago cus the entire neighboorhood was starting to smell just a bit TOO GOOD. Heehee......

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

They remind me of Lisa Simpsons head man lol,, They are some funky nugs for sure.. Awesome grow sky.

Top Bottom