The Front Range Concert-goers thread

• Thread starter We Solidarity
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
We Solidarity

We Solidarity

My buddy played at hippie days, miss it every year I'll catch it sometime...stoked for railroad at red rocks this weekend, then arise, then either harmony grass or trampled by turtles at red rocks...would love to catch the trampled show with devil makes three I really like both those bands

COSolsticeMJ

COSolsticeMJ

Never miss a tribe showing the new bassist was trained by victor Wooten and is funking epic.
Cant wait- never seen them live before.

Want to take hubs to Railroad too at some point. At a family wedding next weekend or we would be there!

rick ratlin

rick ratlin

Perpetual Farmer
Supporter
SICK!

congrats its gonna be a blast. now get your request in for vegas.
Thanks DWD, I put in the request on the day they announced the fall tour. All 3 days in San Francisco and Vegas! I've been working without vacation for about 4 years to see a lot of music this year.

I thinks I may be staying in Lyons, but is there a sweet camping area close by Dicks?

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Thanks DWD, I put in the request on the day they announced the fall tour. All 3 days in San Francisco and Vegas! I've been working without vacation for about 4 years to see a lot of music this year.

I thinks I may be staying in Lyons, but is there a sweet camping area close by Dicks?

Lyons is 60+ mins from Dick's. There is on site camping. Save yourself the drive.

outwest

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Either camp at Dick's or get a hotel room NOW!! They fill up fast, but might be sold out for the weekend..

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Nice Hotey's in the area are already STFO. good luck. Camping is THE Bees Knees for real.

Figured as much. A few friends that live in Denver got a hotel room last year......they did way too many whippits to enjoy the show. Stood there the like blades of grass blowing in the wind. Shit.....they couldn't even step to Chalkdust......shameful. They said the scene was pretty cool at the hotel but a pain in the ass getting to, and then back from the show with humpty vision..

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Figured as much. A few friends that live in Denver got a hotel room last year......they did way too many whippits to enjoy the show. Stood there the like blades of grass blowing in the wind. Shit.....they couldn't even step to Chalkdust......shameful. They said the scene was pretty cool at the hotel but a pain in the ass getting to, and then back from the show with humpty vision..
LOL too much man too much! Ive been there

Top Bottom