The Front Range Concert-goers thread

• Thread starter We Solidarity
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Looking for Phish tix. Been since November 96-7-8 (ish) at mcNichols Arena...great shows, those. They actually played Farmhouse and a few other rarities. Good bootlegs if ya can get 'em. I toured with them for a while until I could handle no more douche-baggery from the a-holes in the lot...

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Yes, this is one of my favorite gigs over the summer and getting to do this every year is the best!What flavor did you have last year?

I didn't buy any but I think you were catty corner to our Bloody Mary tent. I had plenty of edibles.. :) But we should hook up and smoke a few during our travels that weekend!!

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

I Never actually camp there either, but i hold down a site to kick it at all weekend and to distribute the POPCICLES of BLISS.....

way2green

way2green

[qu="outwest, post: 1008671, member: 34758"]I imagine Phish will be back at Dick's for Labor Day. The band's 30th Anniversary this year. Most of the best stuff for the summer is yet to be announced. Should be a good one.

outwest[/quote]
Oh yeh. Can't wait to fly back out this year

way2green

way2green

[quYeh.="MtGrownCanna, post: 1285887, member: 41270"]Got my Phish tics for Dicks'!!! Anyone else going this year? Stop by our tent for Bloodies all day every day!![/quote]
Oh yeh. Flying out again this year. "Goin out West Where the Wind Blows Tall"!!!!!!!! I still haven't recovered from Panic.

way2green

way2green

Looking for Phpissed andtix. Been since November 96-7-8 (ish) at mcNichols Arena...great shows, those. They actually played Farmhouse and a few other rarities. Good bootlegs if ya can get 'em. I toured with them for a while until I could handle no more douche-baggery from the a-holes in the lot...
I love it when they play farmhouse because it gives me a chance to piss and get another beer. Seen a couple hundred shows. I love everything from 96-97.

Top Bottom