The Gas Lantern Techinique!!!

• Thread starter caveman4.20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
md1010

md1010

This is how I started, not knowing any better. I knew of 12/12, but I thought that a diminishing light cycle was the only way after initiating it. I may have to give this a go again when I get more time.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

This is how I started, not knowing any better. I knew of 12/12, but I thought that a diminishing light cycle was the only way after initiating it. I may have to give this a go again when I get more time.
It's worth a try and I see the glass half full and not half empty....plus this schedule has plenty of advantages...for the personal grower and cash cropper

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Some cuttings rooting hopefully within the week
IMAG0405

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

It's definitely a work in progress...I'm thinking best plants come from plants bread in the environment meant to be grown in. It would be nice to have the means to do side by sides...

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

IMAG0474
IMAG0472
IMAG0473

Thats a Righteous find CM. So are you using the 12-5.5-1-5.5 Veg Lighting? What findings are you seeing going straight 10-14 after flip? I always thought that could work, a scientist you are sir, ill proudly try that, as time with multiple sites could help my bones with less work. And More meds with less energy, will make momma nature wink at us lol.
Respect

Yes @Gamrstwin36 for the win (glr veg)
I'm noticing a pattern in node space in the close ups above you'll notice first nodes are tight but those branches stretch up into the light then begin the tight node spaces again once reaching the top of canopy.....and that's without LST of any kind..........I'm liking that action and it's consistent with me raising the lights after that fifth or sixth node

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Thats a Righteous find CM. So are you using the 12-5.5-1-5.5 Veg Lighting? What findings are you seeing going straight 10-14 after flip? I always thought that could work, a scientist you are sir, ill proudly try that, as time with multiple sites could help my bones with less work. And More meds with less energy, will make momma nature wink at us lol.
Respect

Another significant side note is how healthy the many different genetics appear in same tent......
IMAG0474
11 different sets of parents all same everything but container size all the clones to the right are in half gal bags

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

View attachment 436757 View attachment 436758 View attachment 436759
Respect

Yes @Gamrstwin36 for the win (glr veg)
I'm noticing a pattern in node space in the close ups above you'll notice first nodes are tight but those branches stretch up into the light then begin the tight node spaces again once reaching the top of canopy.....and that's without LST of any kind..........I'm liking that action and it's consistent with me raising the lights after that fifth or sixth node
I'm hoping ^^^^^^^all that translates to less cleaning up the legs... Many things in this approach equals less stress........more hormonal balance in my most humble opinion......

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Ever since this transition I've been minimizing stress so in that instance I wouldn't top just a lil pinch of the stem will suffice in slowing that stretch if needed but by all means a skinned cat is a skinned cat period just thinking out loud
@Gamrstwin36 please take my responses with grain of salt my text read of dousche at times and I'm a bit more outspoken with homies

Top Bottom