• Thread starter caveman4.20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

looking good man.yeah.
Thanks Kolah!
IMAG0208
There's some action going on but the seedlings keeping itself low and the clones want to do the Christmas tree thing I'm tying those down...
IMAG0209

sixstring

sixstring

i had a 6 pack of mkultra but not one of them popped for me.seen some nice grows of it though,lookin good bro.that red dragon almost looks dragonish all tied down like that :) peace

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

i had a 6 pack of mkultra but not one of them popped for me.seen some nice grows of it though,lookin good bro.that red dragon almost looks dragonish all tied down like that :) peace
That red Dragon seams like it's going to start growing out of control. I hope the mk is real MKultra but even if it's not it growing nice and throwing off some bomb smells
Are the mk ultra grows you've seen here on the farm?

sixstring

sixstring

I wanna say there is one or 2 mkultra grows here.seen a dude that ran it on another site for a few years, it was his go to strain, always looked killer when he posted pics and that was what made me bjy some lol.aint seen him on the boards in almost a year though, another michigan grower that went by U.P.freebird at skunk skool and club speedy or speedyseedz lol.but he always talked that mkultra up and it always produced well in his garden.

Power OG

Power OG

Looking great and green bro! pumped for the show @caveman4.20 Nice line up, i feel the frost coming.lol
Respect
TMB

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I appreciate the positive vibes!
Looking great and green bro! pumped for the show @caveman4.20 Nice line up, i feel the frost coming.lol
Respect
TMB
Good looking out @Power OG I'm excited about the variety and really excited to find what feels as good as it looks and smells! Respect

Last edited:
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I wanna say there is one or 2 mkultra grows here.seen a dude that ran it on another site for a few years, it was his go to strain, always looked killer when he posted pics and that was what made me bjy some lol.aint seen him on the boards in almost a year though, another michigan grower that went by U.P.freebird at skunk skool and club speedy or speedyseedz lol.but he always talked that mkultra up and it always produced well in his garden.
This is my favorite seedling thus far only one challenging that white bubba clone
IMAG0238
IMAG0239
IMAG0242
This last pic emphasizes why I like this pheno of MK-Ultra the branching is perfect fir my style of growing.....it's looking Like it's female

Power OG

Power OG

looking good, nice structure, it reminds me of my Motarebel Novacaine, with all the branching. Looking great Caveman4.20!
Respect
TMB

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

IMAG0258 1
All seedlings showing sex 52 days old I'm starting to think there was a mix up and I'm growing fems cuz I havent found any males ....I've culled some but it's hard to think that I culled males cuz there usually the bigger healthier plants

Top Bottom