The Giesel,DUD and some Sfv..

• Thread starter darksideX
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lilzayne

lilzayne

Lookin real good Darkside. You will love that Dud cut, one of my favorite chems for sure.
Keep up the good work

darksideX

darksideX

yea..i'm still luvin' her lol..she's growin so nice haha..
thanx for lurkin' over brotha 'lilZ..

dlovejah

dlovejah

Looking good Darkside.. A little late to the show as usual... cheers d.:afroweed::mysterymachine::rasta2:

darksideX

darksideX

thanx for havin' ya here fellas..and d..better late than neva lol..haha..

darksideX

darksideX

be patient 'lil grasshopper lol :smiley_joint:
i will do an update by the next dayz..as real life keeps me busy as hell.. :icon_dizzy:

darksideX

darksideX

aloha farmer fellas..here's anotha 'lil update on my lovely lady triangle lol..
let's start with the killah pheno of swerve's Sfv og bx2..:character0035:

DSC 0065
DSC 0066
DSC 0067
DSC 0068
darksideX

darksideX

and last but not least Joe Shmoes' cut of the Double Underdawg..:character0025:

DSC 0122
DSC 0113
DSC 0120
DSC 0124
B

Burton420

Nice giesel buds man! Havent tried that one yet but i hear she has an awsome taste and early day high. Congrats

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice work bro! Those are some beautiful colors and look pretty sticky as well... Especially Shmoe's DUD... looking forward to learning more about her so I can dial mine in. What are you currently feeding her?

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey darkside brah>>>>Would you mind throwing up some more pics of the dud for meself:)

:passingjoint:

gtd

R

rockfish

sweet !!!! giesel is my favorite strain. its my all day smoker keeping the rest for nightime smoke.
giesel has great taste, great smell, great buzz, and is some of the frostiest large calyx buds ive ever seen.
and pumps out some yield!!!
good luck bro!!! nice job on em too.:rauch08:

W

WilliamsWonder

Looking Dank!!! I can smell it through my computer screen. Keep up the good work.

darksideX

darksideX

thanx gang..ur luv is much appreciated.. :bow

@shady..i give 'em only GH 3part with a modded formula..nothin' else these dayz..first i wanted to add also some bioboosters but as i'm still fightin' again some spider mites i will chopp this gals a bit earlier as usual..and start a new run..

@greenthumbdanny..i will look through and add some more snaps of the dud..just for you lol..haha

thanx again for all the kind wordz fellas..good to have ya all here..
:sun2:

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
They look great.

The Giesel just landed in my room today WOHOO, along wid some whitefires of OGrs. And a nice bud of it. But so stoked about the Giesel since seing your grow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom