The Giesel,DUD and some Sfv..

• Thread starter darksideX
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
darksideX

darksideX

heyho dannmy ma friend..thanx ur kind wordz..much appreciated..:bow

although i have to say..that as this round i had that shitty troubles with those borg fukkerz:mad0233: ..i think..i can rock a bit more out of her next round..haha :tmi

thanx again for Joe selectin' this killah cut..:bow

....**FREE JOESHMOE**....

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Lol I remember when she almost didn't make it for ya's.. Them damn bug fuckers.. Get em and get em out of there brah.. Nuke that room of yours:)
Next time lol
:passingjoint:
gtd

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Awesome bud shots! That DUD looks amazing!

darksideX

darksideX

yea danny i'll do ma best to get rid of them shitheads lol..

and thanx shady..good to have ya here dude..i'm also very impress'd from tha DUD..

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Wohoo.

Man that Giesel gets me all excited. I can not wait to flower mine. Lovely.

W

Worddd

Hola darksideX!

DAmn, damn it's looking good inhere. sfv og, giesel and double underdawg, lucky dawg you are :cool0010: Everything looks so nice and frosty, got me all hungry for a taste of that stuff. How about that sfv og bx2 pheno, is that one you picked from a pack of beans or how? certainly looks nice sfv'ish.

Hope you'll soon be thouroughly enjoying some of those chopped beauties:smiley_joint:

Keep up the goood work, best greetings
Worddd

conasur

conasur

Phukkin Chem Genetics everywhere except south western ontario. Wish I had just a little chem cuts. Ahh well, might get lucky someday. Wicked job Bro, that shit looks nuclear. Did them justice!
conasur

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Hola darksideX!

DAmn, damn it's looking good inhere. sfv og, giesel and double underdawg, lucky dawg you are :cool0010: Everything looks so nice and frosty, got me all hungry for a taste of that stuff. How about that sfv og bx2 pheno, is that one you picked from a pack of beans or how? certainly looks nice sfv'ish.

Hope you'll soon be thouroughly enjoying some of those chopped beauties:smiley_joint:

Keep up the goood work, best greetings
Worddd

Hey Wordd I can answer that for ya's to save him the trouble:giggle I gave the SFV bx2 to my brah dx long time ago.. Also gave him the DUD:)
DX is good peoples and ma friend:giggle so Cali love is a must over there

Phukkin Chem Genetics everywhere except south western ontario. Wish I had just a little chem cuts. Ahh well, might get lucky someday. Wicked job Bro, that shit looks nuclear. Did them justice!
conasur

Cheer up brah as it all who you know and lucky for DX he knowed me:) Hopefully you will meet some kind folks.
Cali Connection is gonna be releasing Chem s1 in seed form first of its kind, if im not mistaken

Wohoo.

Man that Giesel gets me all excited. I can not wait to flower mine. Lovely.

Yeah Herb you will really dig Giesel, when is she going into flower:)

T

Trebla

Hey darkside were you using soil? what soil? and what nutes? your plants are beautiful!!

W

Worddd

Heya greenthumbdanny, thanks for answering my ? darksideX is good people, so nice of you to show him some Cali love:rasta2:

And since you were da man in charge of the selection I gotta say very nice job sir. The sfv og bx2 pheno looks like a very nice keeper, frosty and seems able to produce some rockhard buds, howz the taste on her?

That DUD also looks like a real champion, would love to try her out some day, sounds like it's a real nice cross.

and again, veddy nice job darksideX

best greetings
Worddd

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey darkside were you using soil? what soil? and what nutes? your plants are beautiful!!

Good question trebla.
Always wonderd what you got doing dx. soil, hydro, nutes???

:passingjoint:
gtd

L

lurking_chap

nice ones dsx, having a good times now yap?.... keep it loaded dude :smiley_joint:

darksideX

darksideX

thanx gang..very nice to have ya all here..

yep first thanx again danny for sharin the killah pheno of the bx2 and the DUD with me..good to kno ya brah..haha..also thanx for Joeshmoe for selectin' that killah cut of the DUD..:bow

and all ma gals are growin' in cheap..unknown coco..and i'm usin' GH 3part..but some kinda modded formula..usally i like to add some molasses..and other bio boosters like bat guano..or somethin' like that..but as we speak this round i had some troubles with the phukkin' borg..so i didn't add any boosters..and chopp'd them ladyz a few dayz earlier..before the invasion of those 'lil fuggers could take over..so they aren't lookin' as good as usual..but fine lol..

thanx again..for all the kind words fellas..and i'm glad if ya lik my babyz..

R

Rolln J

damn you killed it - looks like some serious dank for sure - love the look of that double underdawg!

darksideX

darksideX

yea J..that DUD is a damn nice chem bomb fo sure..thanx for the kind wordz broham..

Top Bottom