The GR33N Room: 2

• Thread starter GR33NL3AF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
med man

med man

Breeder
i love that your beds are on wheels

i usually just build em on the floor :-)

i have run pure coco, lots of pooling in the bottom. please look out for any overwatering issues

hope it helps

ps what did you pull last grow? i am surprised you dot just toss the roots and keep the beds full?

med-man

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

i love that your beds are on wheels

i usually just build em on the floor :)

i have run pure coco, lots of pooling in the bottom. please look out for any overwatering issues

hope it helps

ps what did you pull last grow? i am surprised you dot just toss the roots and keep the beds full?

med-man
What's up amigo...
Glad you could take time to peep my room. This is my first round with coco, I just hauled the peat out of these beds, planning on running this coco here for the long haul.

I'll keep an eye out for pooling, I do have these slanted slightlyand draining. Last run I netted 8 units in the peat and only ran 4Kw. Full 6Kw now so shooting for 12, but not too familiar with coco... Stay tuned brother!

med man

med man

Breeder
hey gr33n

cool, let me find your first grow so i get a better idea of whats going on.

i was gona ask if they are drain to waste

med-man

med man

med man

Breeder
hey gr33n.

i believe your results. beds are where its at for soil and coco 100% plus the scrog factor is major

i dont wanna thread jack, but here is an og kush coco bed. 6x600 = 7.5 units. with major issues too. it was the guys first grow under my wings :-) hope you dont mind

he didnt use a scrog, and had big soggy bed issues. this was in his 2 bdr condo. second floor

med-man beds use drip lines, 1p/sqft, usually 50% coc0, 50%promix

med-man
2007 2008 medman grow journal 163
2007 2008 medman grow journal 089
2007 2008 medman grow journal 004
2007 2008 medman grow journal 147

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Day 16

Well, I chopped the tables today, these ladies gave one hell of a stretch....

Starting to think 93.75 watts per sq. ft. is a bit much. Next round I think I will build 4.5'x10' tables to accommodate my 6000 watts, should be able to squeeze a bit more out of my wattage.

Pictures very soon, had camera issues..

Last edited:
GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Well I've successfully fallen behind on all my grow logs, just can't seem to find the time... Here is some shots I just took from this run at day 49..I'm thinking I'll push these ladies to 68-70 days because my new batch of plants is vegging slower then anticipated.

Approaching harvest with this first run in pure canna coco beds all I can say is DAMN!, I will be switching all my rooms to pure canna. These flowers wont stop stacking! If this room was sealed with CO2 and slightly better climate regulation I would be in the 2.5-3# per light range.

I'll do my best to get each of the logs semi caught up, haha...Just harvested GR33N Room 1 and have already replanted.

Image 1
Image 2
Image 3

Pictures arn't the greatest, I had just watered and the humidity was causing the lens to fog up...

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Nice work buddy. Getting by with a little help from your friends.
Bro, coco beds are where it's at, you were right!
Only issue I had was my buds got TOO big and my dehuey couldn't keep up, got hit with a little bud rot. Looking into a 180 pinter next round with a mini split and adding 3-4 more wall fans, haha..

This setup easily has the potential to offer a gpw..

Danked

Danked

Damn...those beds are pumpin! Super nice work Gr33nleaf! I love coco, the stuff is awesome. I might have to try to do one of these coco beds when I can upgrade my setup. I'm definitely impressed with the results I've seen from you and others. Keep it movin' -danked

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

I've been chopping the room slowly... I fill my dry racks and let the rest of the room mature...then jar and refill the racks... Here's a bud shot from today, I can't believe how large and heavy these flowers are! I've been cutting the buds way down for fear of mold while drying.. Will post numbers as soon as they're in...
Photo 5

Latest posts

Top Bottom