The GR33N Room: 2

• Thread starter GR33NL3AF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

That's fantastic love it I have root pouches just like that too love the ez cloner how u keep yours from cal buildup like that mine looks like shit after a yr
I bought it used and it was loaded with buildup! I spent about 4 hours shaving it off then just gave it a really good bleach wash. Unfortunately I lost that batch (after they all rooted) of cuts AND the second batch because my timer malfunctioned. Needless to say I'll be behind on cuts for next round :(

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

why do you use a timer it is pointless as long as u only fill the rez to the point it says to fill they will get plenty of oxy with 24hr running time both light and pump I even add in an air stone completely un needed by the way never lost a batch to anything but contamination of hand/cut/knife who knows

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

why do you use a timer it is pointless as long as u only fill the rez to the point it says to fill they will get plenty of oxy with 24hr running time both light and pump I even add in an air stone completely un needed by the way never lost a batch to anything but contamination of hand/cut/knife who knows
I cant let my pump run full time, the water gets too warm.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

I cant let my pump run full time, the water gets too warm.
ah that dose make sense you see my entire grow has spilt ac and sits on concrete so I never worry about temps till winter then I add a small tank heater never even considered water temp/ heat being a problem

turbo14

turbo14

Nice Lookin room bro!

I run 15 on and 15 off on the ez cloners. Works like a charm. I also change the pump out every 2 or 3 times to ensure there is no funk in the filter. They are harder than hell to get completely clean.

Keep on keepin on

turbo

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Nice Lookin room bro!

I run 15 on and 15 off on the ez cloners. Works like a charm. I also change the pump out every 2 or 3 times to ensure there is no funk in the filter. They are harder than hell to get completely clean.

Keep on keepin on

turbo
Thanks for stopping in Turbo! Your work is inspirational! Will be relocating my cloner soon and will stick to the 15/15.

Btw folks, started chopping this room today and the product is FIRE. May be the best Sour Diesel cut I've ever ran. Eager to refill it with the same strain. Will post updates soon!

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Completely renovating this room and adding 2 lights, bringing the total to 8000 watts. I'm also adding a 3 ton mini split, CO2, and switching to 10 gallon pots with coco and Nectar for the Gods nutrients.

To hold you over I've got some product from the keeper (understatement) that I found in a pack of Fruity Pebble OG F2's... Big up side to this pheno is it will finish right around 46-48 days! Fan leaves were completely white with resin.
Photo 2

Mogrow

Mogrow

Completely renovating this room and adding 2 lights, bringing the total to 8000 watts. I'm also adding a 3 ton mini split, CO2, and switching to 10 gallon pots with coco and Nectar for the Gods nutrients.

To hold you over I've got some product from the keeper (understatement) that I found in a pack of Fruity Pebble OG F2's... Big up side to this pheno is it will finish right around 46-48 days! Fan leaves were completely white with resin.
View attachment 413426
damn frosty homie, 48 days :eek:

HouseOfWojo

HouseOfWojo

Wow, understatement for sure. Very nice work on her Green. I cant wait to see the new setup with the additional lights!

Oh ya, get some good hash out of that girl?

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Dam bro this thread makes me wanna get jiggy with them beds! How does that FPOG smoke?

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Wow, understatement for sure. Very nice work on her Green. I cant wait to see the new setup with the additional lights!

Oh ya, get some good hash out of that girl?
lol, you know it!
damn frosty homie, 48 days :eek:
Thanks brother;)

I think this little lady is comparable to the cookies as far as potency and yield but finishing between 6-7 weeks should net me 7 harvest a year. So stoked to have found this gem..

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Dam bro this thread makes me wanna get jiggy with them beds! How does that FPOG smoke?
The smoke is very nice! Problem is that room was fed a completely synthetic nutrient regimen and because I never even considered the possibility this plant would finish so soon it didn't get a proper flush.

Next round there will be an abundance of organic nutes and compost teas followed by a good flush.

The beds are legit however I think they will work best in a commercial application. I've found 3000 watts over each to be a bit much as far as ceiling height, intensity and electrical cost. Each 4x8 needs 2000 watts... and I wasn't ready to go down to 4K watts ;) so I'm just going to layout a light per 4x4 and fill it with potted plants.

med man

med man

Breeder
greenleaf!!!

where you been? busy man i presume :)

thanks for sharing, looking forward to more updates!

med-man

SourDank

SourDank

View attachment 413426
Sick bud bro

jitty bo

jitty bo

hey no problem @GR33NL3AF Just want to see the difference you had in potted plant compared to the beds in your room which is similar to mine in size and lights going to start planting this week

Latest posts

Top Bottom