The GR33N Room: 2

• Thread starter GR33NL3AF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I've been chopping the room slowly... I fill my dry racks and let the rest of the room mature...then jar and refill the racks... Here's a bud shot from today, I can't believe how large and heavy these flowers are! I've been cutting the buds way down for fear of mold while drying.. Will post numbers as soon as they're in...
View attachment 372808
Get a dry rack the multi tier fold l up things. they really help the good problem your having.

oldskool63

oldskool63

happened across this thread while doing a search....very nice set up and results with the trays. In coco I have always ran smart pots and am really intrigued by this. Are you planning on reusing the coco, and if so, what preconditioning will you do before replanting? Again very nice and appreciate your time and effort in your postings.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

happened across this thread while doing a search....very nice set up and results with the trays. In coco I have always ran smart pots and am really intrigued by this. Are you planning on reusing the coco, and if so, what preconditioning will you do before replanting? Again very nice and appreciate your time and effort in your postings.
What's up OldSkool, thanks for stopping by. I will be re-using this coco and my process is simple: Remove stalks and root balls, re-plant and use a fair amount of cannazyme and OBbiowar tea to kick things off. This should insure a safe start for my next round.

oldskool63

oldskool63

Man that seems soooooo cool to be able to do. I had always been virtually "sterilizing" my hydroton which is quite a hassle or literally throwing away my soil and coco due to not having space to compost. This just has a much better vibe for sure. I cant get myself to go to the hydro store who has been authorized by Canna in my area, so Ive always just used hygrozyme, but I imagine the difference is negligible. This thread has me feeling a bit experimental. I will definitley be coming out of the 10 gals and just lining the trays with it next run. Thanks again for the info and I wish you all the best

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Man that seems soooooo cool to be able to do. I had always been virtually "sterilizing" my hydroton which is quite a hassle or literally throwing away my soil and coco due to not having space to compost. This just has a much better vibe for sure. I cant get myself to go to the hydro store who has been authorized by Canna in my area, so Ive always just used hygrozyme, but I imagine the difference is negligible. This thread has me feeling a bit experimental. I will definitley be coming out of the 10 gals and just lining the trays with it next run. Thanks again for the info and I wish you all the best
PM me if you have any questions.. It's so simple and the growth is unbelievable..

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Allright folks, I broke down the room, cleaned it, added and prepped the coco and replanted. Think you'll like this; because I fell behind with my clones I'm going to run a single bud SOG, strain is Sour Diesel..... Shooting for big 'ol donkey dongs on this one.

To prep the coco I watered in cannazyme at double strength, plugged my table's drain holes and let them sit for 24 hours. Then, drained them, dipped each clone's plug in Cap's nute pack, leaves in a azamax/ez-wet combo and planted..

The two 5 gallon pots will be my experiment. I was gifted a free bag of pure coco, hasn't been given a name yet but was made by the same guy who founded 'Nectar for the Gods', Scott. Stuff sounds legit, it had a ppm runoff of 20! and has been pre-rinsed with calcium. So I slid Sour Diesel's in them and plan on pruning 1 for single bud and allowing the other to put out 3-4 limbs...See which does better.

Edit: Plant count 128 per 4x8.....6"s apart...

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Beautiful man, impressive girth even on the runts. Do you do any pruning?

If my plants are pre-vegged then I will thin during stretch, but light thinning daily.

If the plants are not vegged I top or train accordingly and thin after stretch, usually over the course of a week.

I tend to run leggy/stretchy strains like Sour and OG so I let they do their thing the first 3 weeks to avoid crazy height.

When I hit 60 days I'll start removing leafs to increase airflow and decrease the potential of rot, this is also when I'll start flushing with plain water. I wont remove leafs until I'm done feeding her.

This round I'm going to give them 2 feeds of powder kool bloom then hit them hard with Nectar for the God's Herculean Harvest and Aphrodites extract.

Thanks Slumdog!

Top Bottom