The GR33N Room: 2

• Thread starter GR33NL3AF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Allright Farm Fam, here is my long overdue update!

What I basically did at this location was break down my grow room, completely make it over and moved my bedroom into it. I then tore down what remained of my previous bedroom and built out one hell of a room. I did this simply because my personal bedroom offered a larger space so I upgraded from 6000w to 8000w. No more coco beds because of the massive spikes in humidity, now just pots and saucers.

Here is a shot of the grow room all cleaned up..
Photo 1 2

My bedroom before moving into the old grow room..
Image 7
Image 8
Image 9
Image 10

What a mess right? And I have a girlfriend, lol, god bless her patience!

The 2 bedrooms have a walk-in closet in-between them that was only accessible from my bedroom. I framed up a false wall and knocked the wall down from my new bedroom (old grow room).
Image 6
Photo 2 2

Not too bad for someone who only has experience building grow rooms...

Now the construction on my new room:)
Removed the carpet, laid pond liner, installed a 3 ton mini split, ran a water line (which blew twice:(), sealed, painted and primed every nook and cranny. I then built (4) 45" x 96" platforms with casters and setup a trellis system that will allow for atleast 2 tiers.
Image 11
Image 12
Image 13
Image 14
Image 15
Image 16
Image 17

This is my work space, roughly 4'x12'...
Image 18

Still a bit of a mess...

Hope you enjoy! I should be in flower shortly, as you can see the first layer of trellis is almost full...

-GR33N

seaslug

seaslug

Very impressive, GR33N. You had rollers on your beds on page 1. How are you going access all the plants now?

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Very impressive, GR33N. You had rollers on your beds on page 1. How are you going access all the plants now?
LOL, well I downsized in the past month and plan to spend all my free time in here but with that said I only left myself 2' between each table. It's enough to work on each row of plants, lights, ballasts etc..

I enjoy it man, what a difference it is to work in nice space.. and only steps to my bed, haha

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Nice work @GR33NL3AF
That space looks sweet!
Thanks Waayne!
Looks good brother! Really clean and thought out. Good luck with the future runs
Thanks brother! I'm convinced this room will be very consistent for me.
I dig it man :) so im on my phone and maybe I missed it, what are you using now instead of the coco and how big of pot are those? I might show these pics to the wife and see if she will let me remodel the spare room lol.
LOL, she was reluctant to say yes... the transition was stressful. They are 5 gallon Nursery pots filled with 50% this: and 50% this:

These plants need water daily in the 5's!

Stalks

Stalks

Grower turned contractor...lol love it. I've built one wall in my life that wasn't grow related.

The rebuild deff looks proper! :cigar: I keep telling my girl we don't need to sleep in the master she just won't listen :stop:

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

I never seen those mixes but I like what they have in there and it looks like you covered alot of dif stuff when mixing those 2 brands.promix just came out with a coco/peat mix but they left all that good shit out :(
These are our house blends my man and we collaborated on them with Scott from Nectar for the Gods. This is our best seller...

This coco comes quadruple washed with rain water and pre-buffered with 20ppm of calcium and not synthetic calcium, limestone. This is the biggest difference I have seen when supplementing with Scott's products, the raw forms of calcium and how it produce such solid vigorous new growth. Calcium Nitrate will elongate your cell walls and then fill them with water, similar to creatine when working out, it allows your muscles to retain more water i.e. your new muscle fibers and full of water, not actual mass.

Check those blends out, if you want to try one I can try and find a store near you that carries them, they are very limited.
Sick set up and awesome work! Good job!
Thanks OP!
Dam bro why you always gotta make us feel so small ;) great redo tho
lol, thanks for stopping in Kilo!
Well done Gr33n! Pretty cool what you can do with a spare bedroom and some skills :D
Thanks brother, I enjoy designing and building out just as much as gardening and when you enjoy it paying attention to detail and having patience are guaranteed.
Grower turned contractor...lol love it. I've built one wall in my life that wasn't grow related.

The rebuild deff looks proper! :cigar: I keep telling my girl we don't need to sleep in the master she just won't listen :stop:
Haha, I had been chipping away on her for sometime now! And I'd have to say sheet rocking that wall was the biggest pain in my ass, had to make custom cuts because the closet wasn't square:confused:

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
love the room remodel! i learned how to frame n hang drywall from only building rooms too lol I can cut a mean hole as a result too rofl
Def the best roomates n thay room,sexy plants that dont talk back or eat out of the fridg...lol

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

love the room remodel! i learned how to frame n hang drywall from only building rooms too lol I can cut a mean hole as a result too rofl
Def the best roomates n thay room,sexy plants that dont talk back or eat out of the fridg...lol
LOL:hilarious: These sluts eat like a fat kid at a Vegas Buffet!

DC105

DC105

Nice work GL! Moved clean set up! You thought this moved out and looks like it will def. pay off for u

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

DAY 8: Feeding heavy with the V+B, roughly 1100-1200. The key to heavy feeding is a clean source of Fulvic and Humic Acid. They will break down nutrition and turn it into a much more usable form thus alleviating any potential salt build up.

My burner ended up being a major culprit in mid-veg but a simple swap to CO2 tanks really kicked things off! Apparently when burners don't fire correctly they can produce Ethylene, a toxic gas to our great plant.... Thanks MEEK'S!

I also heard some interesting information recently (which I need to research further)... Apparently unhealthy plants will actually produce Ethyleneo_O:confused:... Seems far fetched but I'll dig into it further.

Anyways, on with the show!

Earlier last week... Still filling in first layer of trellis

Image 1

Onto the second layer and the most recent shots!
Image 3
Image 4

LOL, how bout that classic Little Mermaid towel??? And yes, I haven't snipped the Zip-Ties yet...:meh:
Image 5
Image 2

I'm testing a few products for my company this round, they are not currently on the market. I'll go into more detail as the grow wraps up...

Stay tuned for bud activity:cool:

-GR33N

sixstring

sixstring

Musta got your masters in canopy management from the skool of dank, shits on point man :cool:
im to lazy to snip all those damn ties, bet t er get to snippin before they get eaten up by that canopy lol.nice work green.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Musta got your masters in canopy management from the skool of dank, shits on point man :cool:
im to lazy to snip all those damn ties, bet t er get to snippin before they get eaten up by that canopy lol.nice work green.
Thanks brother!

Snipping zip-ties is work, i.e. boring, lol. Training, watering and tending to the plants is a completely different story...:D

Top Bottom