The Great Amendment 64 Debate

• Thread starter SoCoMMJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
coloradochem

coloradochem

i think it might actually make it, party at my house tomorrow night at 5. burning down at 701 either way.
I make a living off a mmc at the moment, this may cost me a job.... power to the people this is what ive wanted for since i can remember MAKE OUR VOICES HEARD. I for one am Ready To Fight For This.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

medical will still be needed. if your medical all of the supposed taxes are exempt for medical users. i'd hang on to that one.

plus, maybe its just my logic, but normal people 6 plants, does my med card ADD 6? and why the hell wouldnt it? think about it.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Legalize then regulate further????...
Can counties/cities opt out of retail sales or restrict outdoor growing or imposed a ban alltogether like they did with mmj???

Oh my god just think of all those poor childern whos lives will be ruined if this passes...
Zombie pothead children as young as 5 years old will murdering, raping and pillaging..
Hoping it does pass to send the message to all the fucking politcos weve had enough and if you dont like it fuck you the people hve spoken.......

sky high

sky high

I wondered about that as well, Classic. A Medical right...and an individual right... Hmmm.

Not that we're counting anymore. Not as long as there's 1284 and the state is licensing (and ignoring what is going on in) warehouse grows we aren't... Fuck dat!

If it passes it will no doubt bring about a new crop of "experts" on the subject.... :rolleyes:

Pretty sure it's gonna operate like 1284 CM....I don't think the counties and towns will be able to regulate >individual< actions...but if you set up shop for retail you will come under the full regs/scrutiny...and rightly so. I still don't think the FED will allow any retail...but we shall see.

Party on, Wayne!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
looking for
Pppp 001 800x600
election wardrobe possiblities came up with this.

putembk

putembk

As soon as 64 passes today it will be time to start the next step in full legalization. I'm sure that Cali and other states will follow this with more and more liberal marijuana laws. Just a matter of time until the will of the people will win out on this issue. If you are an aspiring politician you better be pro marijuana or you will NEVER get elected.

CageyBee

CageyBee

Fuckin love old Propaghandi. Saw them wreck a VFW in Golden, CO one time. People chuckin chairs and tables. fucked the joint up.....love that shit!

sky high

sky high

I hope it passes...and I hope that folks use some restraint after-the-fact should it do so.

Otherwise...the exaggerated NMDTF "stories" told on the Denver news last night about how this is all going to be a lead-in to organized crime/cartels/widespread criminal activity >>will<< come true and instead of being a catalyst for legalization nationwide.... CO could very easily become THE example of why NOT to legalize.

putembk

putembk

Hope you are wrong sky. I think the key is to control the Mexican carte's. Don't think the state will allow this. There are a lot of peeps out there that want this to happen both in state and out, therefore regulation will play its part here. I don't want to be hiking in the mountains and have somebody pull and ak 47 on me. It is going to be interesting to say the least. The quicker other states follow the quicker Colorado will get the target off it's back.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

I hope it passes...and I hope that folks use some restraint after-the-fact should it do so.

Otherwise...the exaggerated NMDTF "stories" told on the Denver news last night about how this is all going to be a lead-in to organized crime/cartels/widespread criminal activity >>will<< come true and instead of being a catalyst for legalization nationwide.... CO could very easily become THE example of why NOT to legalize.

Sadly Im gunna be in it for the cash....Ill ride it while I can....cause if one thing has proven true throughout all this its grab what you can while you can.....well I put on my sticky gloves, I wanna make a 100k a month.....why the fuck would I not....get the cash too fuel the rest of my life....and laugh when the shithouse goes up in flames.

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

Otherwise...the exaggerated NMDTF "stories" told on the Denver news last night about how this is all going to be a lead-in to organized crime/cartels/widespread criminal activity >>will<< come true
When I need the 'Straight Dope', I turn to the good people at the NMDTF. I can count on them to be honest, transparent and selfless....:)
Seriously, if there is anyone who is hoping that shit happens, it's them. They miss the heydays of the late '90s and early 2000's, when meth was Adams County's top export.
Problem is, there are going to be too many legit people this time around...I think it can only get less shady than medical was, IMO.
Case in point. Timmy Tipton was able to operate unimpeded for years before Medical blew up in Colorado, but add competition and getting to know ya to the mix, pretty soon the truth comes out. "Ye shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall set you free"

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

I don't want to be hiking in the mountains and have somebody pull and ak 47 on me.
Gun Control rule #1:
Don't point at anything you don't intend to shoot.

They pull that shit they better pull the trigger. But seriously, these Mexicans run at the first sign of danger, even if their bosses are telling them they need to 'hold their field, or we'll fuck up your family', they are alone and scared in a foreign country with a bunch of crazy, white redneck assholes as competition and retired military hunting for them.

Now Cletus and JoeBob with a .308?

But what I really wanted to emphasize, is that this will be the first time that Statewide all the 'Marijuana Addicts' (LOL) are no longer Criminals for being dopeheads.

It is a small but significant step to conquering the problem, which is why OC is more than happy to keep the current system of police state.
We cannot treat the symptoms, we must treat the problem.
Criminalizing it treats the symptoms, putting people in jail ect.
But now this opens the door to see the evil DRUGS (illegal ones) as not a criminal matter but a healthcare matter.
OC knows better than anyone, tackle addiction and they lose their power.
Case in point, "You ever suck some dick for Marijuana?"..."Yeah, I didn't think so!"

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Bro...yer gonna be too busy cuttin' wood, diggin' out, and tryin to stay warm to make a 100K a month.... :D snicker..snicker...

You bastard....lmfao. Jking, I would like too meet you dude, like badly......100k a month seems like chicken shit compared too what is about too go down with all this.....and thats what I mean....I want a piece of that fucking pie.......

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Legalize then regulate further????...
Can counties/cities opt out of retail sales or restrict outdoor growing or imposed a ban alltogether like they did with mmj???

Oh my god just think of all those poor childern whos lives will be ruined if this passes...
Zombie pothead children as young as 5 years old will murdering, raping and pillaging..
Hoping it does pass to send the message to all the fucking politcos weve had enough and if you dont like it fuck you the people hve spoken.......
well worth quoting !

Top Bottom