The Great Amendment 64 Debate

• Thread starter SoCoMMJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
coloradochem

coloradochem

And one for chickenman, Dude i konw your as straight as a eastern colo sunrise, but I cant help myself.... lol

S

SatansSon

Ya theres something in the water that way makes all them freaks way fruity and aggressive down there! I can honestly admit though I've recently been to the soco and have brought home with me the future of OG KUSH. Got one tiny lil 6" green bud cut and one tiny Motas yeti og cut smellin up my entire grow show and making my son and friends foam at the mouth. Got to love winter projects.

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

One more, the way hick should be acting, Let me guess you must be..... Holder....

Clearly you dont know our women...

NICE, No doubt Holder must be concerned when you unloose the slaves and let them stand on there own two feet, you never get them to bow quite the same way!!!

putembk

putembk

The paper said today that Holder was definitely leaving. We probably won't hear anything from the feds until his replacement takes office. Hopefully it won't be a young super cop out to make a name for himself. Saw this in Kansas years ago. Vern Miller tried to arrest the whole state for one thing or another. He was so gung ho that a plane flying over Kansas air space couldn't serve alcohol on board until it was out of state. You can only imagine what he did to dopers in the late 60's.

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

Good old Kansas. They'll come around soon enough. Just a lot of old voters soon to leave the ranks. Eight years and the demographic will be changed as much as the last 50.

S

SatansSon

Hmn 64 passed? Medical what? Been so stoned I forgot all about the debate.

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Could be, but my remark on a new super cop coming in still holds.

this is an appointment is it not?

So who ever we get remember is only the law dog of the president, not a policy maker but only an enforcer..........well see, and yes it Fast and Furious taking down its protagonist, being appointed to this post does very little to cover his ass when he fucks up that big,.....you guys really afraid of Obama's next guy? look how ineffective Holder was, you really think Obie wants another over reaching failure on his hands, persionally i doubt it........i'm putting my money on a liberal choice that tends the office not a flag waiving idiot, but well see soon enough.

Latest posts

Top Bottom