The Happy hindu !

• Thread starter Reeferman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Reeferman

I am just germinating a true hindu kush strain from North of amritsar India the cradle of the Sikh religion and the starting place of the Hindu kush mountains , these seeds came from a farm just a few km's from the Boarder with Pakistan my children attended A boarding school in the area .
I have a female cutting that has been impressing me for some time I however did not select a male on this germination of 40 seeds I am searching for parent lines as the taste and high from this herb is legendary it reminds me of where certain modern kushes got there flavor .
The high is like the sun rising in the morning with a warm yellow glow around my face .

The taste is like sweet wine and og kush it makes me very happy :character0103:
The area that it comes from has been blessed with peace and is home to the golden temple .

The Hindu's and sikh 's get a long very well and its safe to walk alone at night a rare situation in that area of the world .
When I collected these seeds I was introduced to revati who's family has grown these seeds as far back as they have oral history he in a true cannabis farmer having grown 5-6000 females per year his entire life .
They are slightly more fearful than others I have met and would not allow photo's to be taken as his knowledge of global cann-politics was shocking and refreshing he mentioned the film hashish that was made in morroco and how the guys on that fil all got locked up !
He has amazing cream hashish which he demands the highest price I have ever herd in that part of the world I was a skeptic but as we spoke a british guy who lives in Goa but practices yoga in a nearby temple came and payed as much for 2oz's of Revati's family cream as I would pay for top quality nepalese in Amsterdam .
The creams is a light blonde hash in a land of black commercial hashish the flavor is of true kush wow I had never encountered such quality that was not from a pollinator .

I asked Revati about seeds thinking he will ask me for a bunch of cash .
He tells me that his brother had seeds selected from 2 seasons prior that are amazing and he will be happy to get them for me but I will have to return in about 2 weeks he tells me that much of the last seasons weed has not even been processed its dried and bagged but they have not made the hash yet .
After a lovely day I go back to my hotel a 2 our journey through winding trails adorned with goats donkeys , holy cows and the smiling faces of those many would call have nots who seem like the richest people on earth when you look them in the eyes .

I wait about 2 weeks and make the trip once again I arrive at the lil boarder town to be greeted by Revati and his entire family who treat to to the most lovely yogart drink I have ever tasted I am handed a bag thinking wow thats heavy it was about 1 litlre of perfect seeds .
I offered money but they asked me to make a donation at the temple with good intentions and to think of them as I do .

Reef:handshake

N

nesta1218

Great story Reef, and we cant have enuff of these old world genes going around ,cant wait to see what comes of them

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow I would love to try these, nothing but good karma around them, keep doing what you do Reef not many have your balls and I mean that in a good way.
Respect

Motarebel

Motarebel

Oy oy oy!Somehow i can't get the image of your glowing face out of my thoughts ! LOL! Good luck with them jewels eh!

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Excellent story Reef! Can you say Happy Test Pilot???

Mosca

convex

convex

What a vivid picture you paint Reef!

I have some of Sensi's and it's a treat itself, supposedly an old line too - crossed to Willie it made one hell of a cross!

I'm stoked to try your line!!

Cheers

U

Ulysses

Will the liter-sized seed package be available soon??? :smiley_joint:

nurlord

nurlord

A truly awesome story my friend. I have a great deal of love for both Hindus and Sikhs and rarely hear stories of them getting a long so well.

It's the way stories such as these illustrate how we are all connected that enlighten us in a way that cannabis on it's own cannot.

Thanks for sharing.

~N

M

myst

A great tale to go with what sounds to be some great seeds.

Peace to you and yours.

tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

did you guys hear that tale??? that's what i'm talking about when i say "strain history", no way that could be made up, too much detail. who else is doing the kind of work that reef is, none that i know of. excellent reef, bring it on. nirvana's hindu was the one of the first i plants i ever grew, didn't get to finish it, but man was i impressed with the structure and the smell. how's the growth on theses reef? i know i won't be the only one flipping his top when these are made available.

tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

and are you planning to release these in pure form, hybrids, both?

S

shiva

Great story Reef, would love to see what would come out of that.

shiva

R

Reeferman

I am making pure seeds of this ! the happy hindu ! thanks guys it is one of the best landraces I have ever worked with no hermies .
Reef

R

Reeferman

nirrity India is safer and the people are happier no coca culture the temples in the area of which I speak makes the people spiritually aware and they often act as if they are in the presence of god himself .

India is often filled with love and smiling faces , colombia is a place that evokes fear in my heart .
Reef

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Reef can you share the story about almost getting blown to pieces to aquire seeds ?

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
reef

thats a wonderful story its night time dark nall n for a monment as i read the post i warmed up

your an inspiration thx you for your offerings n bless you

sounds like a gem i await her arrival

1luvbigherb

Latest posts

Top Bottom