sox

2012 09 05 09 08 16 310
2012 09 10 08 45 13 40
2012 09 15 08 11 40 87
2012 09 17 08 13 59 878
2012 09 18 11 54 30 373

Jeezer

Jeezer

Great shots sox. I like how you put the whole progress in one post. I was thinkin the same for updates on my next journal. Seedlings lookin like champs bro. Good work.

sox

sox

Great shots sox. I like how you put the whole progress in one post. I was thinkin the same for updates on my next journal. Seedlings lookin like champs bro. Good work.
Nice progress montage.

thanks guys! the one is really emerald, its crazy lookin in real life. the pix dont do justice...the one in the bottom middle of the last two pix

Mogrow

Mogrow

the montage is back, didn't you do that in another thread sox??? very cool..
plants are blowin up man // it s the EWC................ and baba's gear......and sox mad skillz
peace mogrow

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

thanks guys! the one is really emerald, its crazy lookin in real life. the pix dont do justice...the one in the bottom middle of the last two pix

You can certainly tell she is a different shade of green from the pics. She is gorgeous.

sox

sox

the montage is back, didn't you do that in another thread sox??? very cool..
plants are blowin up man // it s the EWC................ and baba's gear......and sox mad skillz
peace mogrow
Thanks brother! i did it for the other SB, GGK, and rOarGe thread...super easy and pretty cool lookin if you do the same spots..mine are a little sloppy...ill find a sick spot in the flower room and do it for the other threads....i seen this one cat on here do it first, i cant remember where though.

Love & Light

soserthc1

soserthc1

All your plants are very uniform and green appear to be loving life... nice work sox.... what do you veg under to get that kind of growth in 14 days bro...... Respect SoSer

EVOKE

EVOKE

what up Sox... looking really healthy bro.... u got skillz homie... u gonna chill here in socal this winter....

sox

sox

what up Sox... looking really healthy bro.... u got skillz homie... u gonna chill here in socal this winter....

I been laggin to be honest, bein lazy...im steppin it up today though, i feel i been slackin tough. Time for a change a pace!
Not sure on plans, lotsa stuff looks good then falls through. The past two days have been pretty awesome though. so no complaints.
how you been bro?

EVOKE

EVOKE

jus been werkin my ass off... tryn to dial in my girls finally got my first round of clones in flower. i got some Original Diesel but stretches like a mofo... got some God. alien probe just found out i got three males one female... university hills og...and Chemdog D hard as hell to clone... i have this old skool bagseed og clone my homie has been growing in mexico for the pasted 8 yrs...shes a keeper fosho this lil bitch roots fast super easy... and one jack herrer.... tryn to find the keepers.. im about to pull my SSH next week under 8 weeks.. fuckn frostiest plant ive seen in awhile... i have her posted on wake n bake at 38 days... i got a fake GSC cut from my homie in San Diego...;) about to clone this lil hyped up slut next week... hopfully she roots fast i want some GSC christmas candy..

soserthc1

soserthc1

jus been werkin my ass off... tryn to dial in my girls finally got my first round of clones in flower. i got some Original Diesel but stretches like a mofo... got some God. alien probe just found out i got three males one female... university hills og...and Chemdog D hard as hell to clone... i have this old skool bagseed og clone my homie has been growing in mexico for the pasted 8 yrs...shes a keeper fosho this lil bitch roots fast super easy... and one jack herrer.... tryn to find the keepers.. im about to pull my SSH next week under 8 weeks.. fuckn frostiest plant ive seen in awhile... i have her posted on wake n bake at 38 days... i got a fake GSC cut from my homie in San Diego...;) about to clone this lil hyped up slut next week... hopfully she roots fast i want some GSC christmas candy..
SSH in under 8 weeks .... that sweet thought that was at least a 10 week strain .... i have a pack but been holding off , cause of the time. Is this a special pheno of this strain or was I misinformed .....

sox

sox

Nice bro, your stoked for sure! My buddy just did a Sugar Plum Kush X SSH and ran it outside this year for the first time. HUGE colas. Kinda hazey lookin, but the colas are solid as fuck.
Keep that Jack around! I love jack, thats why im sooo stoked on these babies!

Top Bottom