The high cost of Seeds !!!!!!!!!!???????????

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzzz

Buzzzz

When I was running tables I'd run 9 plants per table trained for 4 heads a plant. If I couldn't hit 32 oz of top shelf, and I made no errors, I wouldn't run the strain again. For a period I had a great connection. 1 elite strain after another
The circle of people I hung out with, and delt with always had the real deal. There were 15-20 of us who were very generous when it came to genetics/clones. I didn't have to worry if it could be junk. I knew it was going to be incredible. It seems a lot has changed
your a much better grower than me,I havent hit 32 oz per light

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

your a much better grower than me,I havent hit 32 oz per light
I just had a system that works. If I weren't getting the genetics I were I wouldn't have hit those #'s. I learned, and worked with a top grower for a while. I learned his tricks, and tips, got the genetics, and ran with it.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I can thank root aphids, and severely infected warehouse for the 1st, and possibly the best cross I've got? Long story. Some misfortune for some ended up being a very happy accident for me

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

I can thank root aphids, and severely infected warehouse for the 1st, and possibly the best cross I've got? Long story. Some misfortune for some ended up being a very happy accident for me
Look for ant hills,they work with aphids. Fortunately I haven't had any but I have become somewhat good at getting rid of mites. I won't take a clone or put any other plants in or near my grow either anymore for that reason unless it's a buddy who knows what he's doing.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I'm going back to early 2012 for this pic. They had been running ST#4, and Santa Cruz BD for a few years. The condition were horrible yet the plants managed to still do okay under their circumstances. Finally a few nanners popped, and 2 entire build outs got pollinated. The results were incredible. My words can't do it justice.
20140226 185624

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

I'm going back to early 2012 for this pic. They had been running ST#4, and Santa Cruz BD for a few years. The condition were horrible yet the plants managed to still do okay under their circumstances. Finally a few nanners popped, and 2 entire build outs got pollinated. The results were incredible. My words can't do it justice.
View attachment 1243924
Is that sweet tooth #4? I didn't get many narrow ones when I ran it. One time i bought pollen from SOL and it was dead so they sent me 100 seeds of it to call it even. Pretty cool vendor.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Is that sweet tooth #4? I didn't get many narrow ones when I ran it. One time i bought pollen from SOL and it was dead so they sent me 100 seeds of it to call it even. Pretty cool vendor.
The ST came from down south, as did some other elite clones. The BD came from Cali. The others came from the same circle of growers

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

That is a cool vendor, and imo that was the right way to remedy your situation

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Gripes about expensive seeds and poor germination. Yet not one message on my post in Cannabis Seeds for some killer crosses. I maintain an IBL Durban and people here are growing it. And while I’m temporarily out of the pure Durban seeds until Fall these crosses are extremely affordable.

Black Farm Genetix Banana Slammer. Tests for them around 24% while 2 grows in legal retail here have tested this Durban at 20%. Beautiful colors. Excellent smoke. Cheap as hell. Same with the MAC cross. This MAC has been maintained here for a few years now and is really excellent. Anyone buying 3 packs of 12 seeds are paying less than $3.49 a seed.

But Thug Pug! Lol. I do mean LOL.

Itman

Itman

Gripes about expensive seeds and poor germination. Yet not one message on my post in Cannabis Seeds for some killer crosses. I maintain an IBL Durban and people here are growing it. And while I’m temporarily out of the pure Durban seeds until Fall these crosses are extremely affordable.

Black Farm Genetix Banana Slammer. Tests for them around 24% while 2 grows in legal retail here have tested this Durban at 20%. Beautiful colors. Excellent smoke. Cheap as hell. Same with the MAC cross. This MAC has been maintained here for a few years now and is really excellent. Anyone buying 3 packs of 12 seeds are paying less than $3.49 a seed.

But Thug Pug! Lol. I do mean LOL.
Send me some

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Mate just looking for some pips this site seems geared to align business back to the chosen few.
You in Australia? I’m definitely not one of any chosen few. Just a guy who’s grown a while looking to help cover expenses. I’m definitely not getting rich. Tell us your situation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom