The high cost of Seeds !!!!!!!!!!???????????

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Itman

Itman

lately have seen packs of seeds for $500.00 a pack (regs) and $1.500.00 a pack (fems) and have even seen a clone for $10,000.00 (Chimers#3) (white truffle x the creation) and a Plantmum Kush Breath Remix for $1,500.00
help me understand the cost of seeds ? - understand that it takes some years before one gets a stable seed ------------- have spent $125.00 a pack --------- What is the most you have ever spent ?
Hello mate been out of the scene for a bit and seen these prices you mention and my hat fell off absolute ripoff and the bloody idiots that pay it are taking the Rasta spirit of the herb in the wrong direction couple this with the multi national legal farmers taking over the industry kicking out the original dudes that got it where it is today then you have laws like in Australia where you are treated like a terrorist for possession. Man the new normal is here to stay

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Hello mate been out of the scene for a bit and seen these prices you mention and my hat fell off absolute ripoff and the bloody idiots that pay it are taking the Rasta spirit of the herb in the wrong direction couple this with the multi national legal farmers taking over the industry kicking out the original dudes that got it where it is today then you have laws like in Australia where you are treated like a terrorist for possession. Man the new normal is here to stay
They are all corrupt. In Canada they will sell you clones,seeds and product but anyone with a criminal record for weed can't work in the legal field,sometimes they will allow it if you only have a small possession charge if you get a pardon. They also upped the sentencing 2x's for pot crimes. The same people that advocated putting citizens in prison are now monopolizing it, and in fact were allowed to sell it as an essential business during flu restrictions as they shut down small businesses.

Itman

Itman

They are all corrupt. In Canada they will sell you clones,seeds and product but anyone with a criminal record for weed can't work in the legal field,sometimes they will allow it if you only have a small possession charge if you get a pardon. They also upped the sentencing 2x's for pot crimes. The same people that advocated putting citizens in prison are now monopolizing it, and in fact were allowed to sell it as an essential business during flu restrictions as they shut down small businesses.
Same here buddy it's corrupt alright.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

If I'm going to pay real $ for a clone. I want to see it flower out, I want to to see the mother taken, I don't want it rooted, and I want to take the cuttings. If any of those steps are missed, I ain't buying.
Luckily I never had to. Very Luckily

Glassdub

Glassdub

Thus is the legal cartel...

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

If I'm going to pay real $ for a clone. I want to see it flower out, I want to to see the mother taken, I don't want it rooted, and I want to take the cuttings. If any of those steps are missed, I ain't buying.
Luckily I never had to. Very Luckily
I’ve never known anyone who let anyone else take a cut from a plant. Never heard anyone insist on doing it either.

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Heath Robinson
47.5 oz off a 600
AK x Jolly Green Giant
That's how I do hydroponics too when i use it,only I cut holes in 4 inch pipe with fittings going to a common drain for clones and a manifold and regular house valves on copper tubing(you can bend the tubing how you like and it stays put and put it at the end of the row,It works nice because i never have to worry about clogged emitters and can flush super fast before changing solution. I used to use emitters for each plant but had issues with clogging.

H

hawkman

things have changed ? right ! when it's all abiut money thing do change !

H

hawkman

That's how I do hydroponics too when i use it,only I cut holes in 4 inch pipe with fittings going to a common drain for clones and a manifold and regular house valves on copper tubing(you can bend the tubing how you like and it stays put and put it at the end of the row,It works nice because i never have to worry about clogged emitters and can flush super fast before changing solution. I used to use emitters for each plant but had issues with clogging.
should have sold clones from that plant !!! Great plant your container size ?

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Yes sir. Keeping things simple and having elite genetics will go a long way.
I've seen videos of this guy doing a vertical/spinning scrog, as this guy was a hell of an engineer as well. I wish I could find the video. He yielded something ridiculously high. I've got to find that vid, as the yield isn't believable

H

hawkman

I ran 6 tubes cut to 5 feet with a 1k halide for 1/2 of the flowering cycle then hps till finish,36 plants per light
very sorry don't understand - do you grow verical - tubes ? so used to use Hps now led's BUT hps do give great flowers results I have use 7 gallon containers WOW with 36 plant per - a lot of work butat the end worth it !!

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Yes sir. Keeping things simple and having elite genetics will go a long way.
I've seen videos of this guy doing a vertical/spinning scrog, as this guy was a hell of an engineer as well. I wish I could find the video. He yielded something ridiculously high. I've got to find that vid, as the yield isn't believable
I never grew wide blade or went for production so I only got maybe 20 oz but all nice tops and no popcorn

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I never grew wide blade or went for production so I only got maybe 20 oz but all nice tops and no popcorn
When I was running tables I'd run 9 plants per table trained for 4 heads a plant. If I couldn't hit 32 oz of top shelf, and I made no errors, I wouldn't run the strain again. For a period I had a great connection. 1 elite strain after another
The circle of people I hung out with, and delt with always had the real deal. There were 15-20 of us who were very generous when it came to genetics/clones. I didn't have to worry if it could be junk. I knew it was going to be incredible. It seems a lot has changed

Top Bottom