The high cost of Seeds !!!!!!!!!!???????????

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Is that sweet tooth #4? I didn't get many narrow ones when I ran it. One time i bought pollen from SOL and it was dead so they sent me 100 seeds of it to call it even. Pretty cool vendor.
Nah, that was the C/O Sweet that crossed with the Santa Cruz C/O BD. I turned out to be an amazing strain. The seeds (lots of em) never showed any signs of being hemi prone, and uniform. It was a real lucky break. After years of buying seeds snd never getting anything "elite", I finally had something worth working with. Right around that time I bought the last few packs of seeds I've purchased, and got lucky with a male GTH#1. I crossed that Chocolate Diesel, this, Chem. So for the last 10+ years these are the genetics I've been lucky enough to work with. Sorry bought the double
Of my last 5 beans popped, these were my 3 females towards the end of flower.
20220513 151119
20220513 151153
20220513 151230

20220513 151114
H

hawkman

Gripes about expensive seeds and poor germination. Yet not one message on my post in Cannabis Seeds for some killer crosses. I maintain an IBL Durban and people here are growing it. And while I’m temporarily out of the pure Durban seeds until Fall these crosses are extremely affordable.

Black Farm Genetix Banana Slammer. Tests for them around 24% while 2 grows in legal retail here have tested this Durban at 20%. Beautiful colors. Excellent smoke. Cheap as hell. Same with the MAC cross. This MAC has been maintained here for a few years now and is really excellent. Anyone buying 3 packs of 12 seeds are paying less than $3.49 a seed.

But Thug Pug! Lol. I do mean LOL.
have seen some "Black Farms" stuff look very interesting !!! and priced OK --also

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

have seen some "Black Farms" stuff look very interesting !!! and priced OK --also
I thought it was a male it grew so fast. Almost stretched before flipping. Fat colorful buds. Pictures are on this forum. Killer smoke.

Latest posts

Top Bottom